Typical WSG

ßârnës

Grandfathered
ZtDXxGr.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if Alliance just stop queueing all together someday.

It seems to me more Alliance DPS need to roll healers. I have been pushing this fact for years upon years. If Alliance had three decent healers in that instance, more than likely that awful tragedy would not have happened.
But NOOOOOOOOOO, you people see no glory in keeping the bars full, only in emptying them. You have only TI's culture to blame, not the faction.
How many people exclusively run healers? Or at the very least the majority of the Twinks are healers? I would imagine it is a minuscule proportion to what it should be each night we queue. Each 10 man team should have three heals. That equates to 30%. Do you all think that each time 30% of TI's user base is queueing as a healer? That is very doubtful. We have a few TI members that dedicate themselves to only playing healers. But not near enough. And this is the result.
It starts with you...

I used to play Healers, then dps forgot how to peel and stay in range.

Saw Trialkiller in a wsg yesterday. He FCd and and tried to run to his team's gy, but after he died and we capped, he left.

I feel his pain, honestly. It's not worth sticking around if you're team gets gy camped in the first 3 minutes.

Haven't played in weeks. Looks like I haven't missed out much, lol.

I think it's just the underlying problem of this bracket in general. 29s throw balance way off, whether in BGs or Arenas.

But I guess you get what you pay for...

Last edited by a moderator:
horde pugs > ally pugs

this is known

I only have Ally toons, and I have to be honest, quite often WSG is frustrating......

Seems that Ally just want to run in the middle, in a pack and get as many kills and damage as possible, look really proud about it, yet don't do anything to play for a win. No use topping the charts like some hero and then Ally loose 3 - 0 or 2 - 0 etc etc.

Last night I was in a WSG, and the Ally were just sitting in the middle, topping their damage and kills, and no one apart from me was going for the flag. Horde had 2 x Monks and 1 x Boomy in their FR, and I was not able to take more than 1 of them out. After 2 attempts at the flag, I ask for help, and still no change in game plan from the rest of Ally. We even had a 29 Huntard blowing everyone up, doubling the damage of everyone else, and they just sit in the middle pulling himself off showing how big his gun is!

Horde usually seem to play the objectives better I must say, they protect their healers, they go in small packs with healers etc etc. Hat's off to them for that.

If I play a DPS for Ally, very rarely will someone chose to heal me, and if I play heals......... you would think maybe one day an Ally might actually try and protect me?

Horde pretty much dominate this bracket. Not sure if it's because Horde are that much better, or if we have too many undergeared players on our side.

It's frustrating, I always feel the need to say something to lecture my BG team, but I've come to accept it and just stay quiet while internally bashing my head in.

one of the problems i've been experiencing on alliance is the zero-impact stealth classes

horse has players from brazilian realms too, but on alliance they seem to play a -lot- of rogues and feral druids

usually these players will not open or assist in the mid fight, not target efc, nor peel for fc, they are just filled spots doing stupid shit all game (at least with jaja non-stealth classes they can work as meat shields and mid obstacles)

of course horde has this problem too but i feel that it is to a lesser extent

another problem i should mention is alliance barely ever afk-bombs their bots/1-2k health players, basically, alliance doesn't -want- to win, so they don't

Users who are viewing this thread