US Two in the Twink, needs a few more for TC.

Another thread.

Can teams please sign their 'current' roster up in the official Twink Cup thread, to be added under Roster In Progress. Even if you end up not being complete.

All these split threads isn't giving a clear picture of the state of people wanting to play. Having your own thread is fine, but PLEASE sign your teams up with what you have so far; and update them with new posts once you have more players.

Thanks,
NWL

Lmao two in the twink. They stole from my guild ten Twinks one cup also they run 4 survival hunts with consumables i wouldnt be in their team if they gave me 2938239 gold

Lmao two in the twink. They stole from my guild ten Twinks one cup also they run 4 survival hunts with consumables i wouldnt be in their team if they gave me 2938239 gold

thats funny because we only have 3 19 hunters in the guild and one leveling to 19. Also as far as i know i wasnt apart of the guild if they did steal anything from any bank, last i heard Frenzytv the GM of the guild was trying to get us to join back with the guild, to make a twink cup team and failed, so he re rolled alliance and made a shaman. /golfclap

Users who are viewing this thread