Twinks mindset - NOT TROLLING THIS TIME AROUND

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seleyzor

Legend
So me and fisher were talking about this last time and we honestly don't understand how picking up the flag with 2 hunter 2 pally 2 priest and usually some xtra support and then rush back to your base with the flag in a zerg is any fun ?

I mean there is nothing balanced in 19s bracket, its never been balanced even back in vanilla. What is the fun in winning a game zerging the flag in the 19s bracket ? It's not like it takes skill. You might as well just roll an 85 and queue Rated BGs , if thats really what you enjoy, you will enjoy Rated BGs where people are actually serious about competing and where there is alot more good player. Unless you can't take the competition and WSG at 19s is the only place where you can win.

I am not saying this to troll or to try to call anyone a baddie, I just don't get most of the twinks mindset. If winning a BGs at 19 meant something... maybe then I would consider it, but you don't get anything from it and running around with 8 people following you in a imbalanced bracket is quite boring.

I am not looking to piss off people with this, though I am sure some people will take it personal as usual because they beleive deep down that they are good for playing 19s even tho they won't admit it.

I just want to understand why is capping so fun to you guys ? 15-25 min queue to end the game in 8 minutes spending most the time running with the flag , doing a total of 7k dmg or 9k healing. I mean don't you guys have better things to do with your time ?

Though fighting doesn't really require more skills as most 19s class have an average of 3-4 spells that they use constantly. But I feel its more fun to actively do something and have to waste my mana and use my cooldown than just to run around with 6-7 people running from point A to point B.

Eitherway, express your opinion. You can troll if you want, I enjoy trolling as you saw in my last thread that got locked after 2 hours :( Though trolling is not the point of this thread.

Since people don't want real thread ....

GET MAD

WoWScrnShot_062611_160807.jpg picture by Seleyzor - Photobucket

WoWScrnShot_062611_152550.jpg picture by Seleyzor - Photobucket

WoWScrnShot_062711_030815.jpg picture by Seleyzor - Photobucket

WoWScrnShot_062711_025846.jpg picture by Seleyzor - Photobucket

edit- I suppose I should add this : Heartbeat did a pretty amazing job in the last 2 screenshot

I'm right there with you.

If that doesn't end with GY farming after some time because one side is becomming a "kill rush" it would be much more fun to do nice fights 10 vs 10 and EFC is not always target #1.

In my thinking it would be a very nice idea to do that for ~15 minutes (FC should be a part of that fights then, otherwise it's too booring for FC) and then "go" for the score and try to cap flags both sides in the last 10 minutes. This could be arranged in premades of course and perhaps will sometimes work in several PUGs, but within a PUG there will always be some players that will destroy this good fight by only trying to get the flag back.

And its important imo that both teams are near balanced. I read in many PUGs if the enemy team is weaker that someone wrote: "Lets pwn them... wait with cap and go go pwn". That shouldn't happen and if I read such things I always disagree in chat. And of course I experienced that too by our enemies if our team was inferior :)

I would be very pleased to have more BGs like I tried to discribe and of course, I will communicate that to the guild so we'll try to play more this way in the hope that enemy team participates :) *crossfingers*

Hoodem said:
dmg dmg dmg dmg dmg dmg dmg dmg

people are funny.

you farm the same mindless, skeying, drooling 19 horde, over and over till even they get bored.

they however, run the flag and protect the flag, over and over. they have to feel like win in some dimension.

: its all the same

You missed the point completely , try again.

That was some unexpected shit.

4e09a90fac728_no-one-saw-this-crap-coming.gif

Seleyzor said:
I guess you have no opinion , its okay I respect that. Next one please.

I got an opinon, and that is that whining-threads appears once a week. I don't care how bad and unbalanced this bracket may appear to you. If you don't like the bracket - just leave. I doubt many ppl will actually miss you.

Mehcritkillu said:
I got an opinon, and that is that whining-threads appears once a week. I don't care how bad and unbalanced this bracket may appear to you. If you don't like the bracket - just leave. I doubt many ppl will actually miss you.

lol ? Man why are you so angry all the time, you must take 19s to heart so fucking much.

Whining ? if anything you sound like a whining kid to me. Asking people to explain themself why they like to do what they do isn't really what I call whining. I could tell you tons of exemple why I do what I do.

I hope you can still sleep at night

edit- I like the bracket , I just don't understand people mindset of MUST CAP THE FLAG WHILE ZERGING. I guess questioning people isn't allowed rofl. Grow up.

Sel - I see it this way - WSG can either be objective based or just a huge brawl in mid. If either are not fun then I would take a break from 19s for a while. This is a game and it should be enjoyable.

R Prime said:
Sel - I see it this way - WSG can either be objective based or just a huge brawl in mid. If either are not fun then I would take a break from 19s for a while. This is a game and it should be enjoyable.

well I understand that , but waiting 15-25 minutes for a queue to end the game in 8 minutes is kind of odd.

I am not saying if 1 team has alot more better twink than the other team that they should just go farm he GY for 25 minutes until the game ends. But I've seen numerous teams of 2-3 hunter 1-2 pally 1-2 priest with a mage or a rogue just taking the flag and then running for it. Its not possible to stop them at all , pally are already hard to kill solo , with 3 healer healing them and 3 hunter + a mage slowing anything that try to approach it. Its impossible to return it. If they fough they might have a chance but they just get slowed and the flag run by.

I mean in a 10 man vs 10 man premade things are different since most of the time those group are organized and will have the exact same comp. But in pugs .... I dunno its like taking a candy from a baby ... not a big objective at all.

Remember that 99% of the WSG are pugs usually.

Nope , but this thread needs more views.

Though I said I wouldn't be trolling I need to get this going. Last time I did this it worked fine so lets try again.

GET MAD

WoWScrnShot_062611_160807.jpg picture by Seleyzor - Photobucket

WoWScrnShot_062611_152550.jpg picture by Seleyzor - Photobucket

WoWScrnShot_062711_030815.jpg picture by Seleyzor - Photobucket

WoWScrnShot_062711_025846.jpg picture by Seleyzor - Photobucket

edit- I suppose I should add this : Heartbeat did a pretty amazing job in the last 2 screenshot

These Zergs with the flag are pretty rare and in the event of them occurring why not just get your own team to grab flag group up, let them collide as your fc runs around into base. At this point the teams will split up into O, D and the derps in mid.

i'm not mad, i like you guys. i'll be sad to see you go.

Seleyzor said:

augiddin said:
These Zergs with the flag are pretty rare and in the event of them occurring why not just get your own team to grab flag group up, let them collide as your fc runs around into base. At this point the teams will split up into O, D and the derps in mid.

We are talking about pugs here , not premade.

Not all games are balanced class wise and the FC on 1 team can just run by while the other 1 just get chain slowed

danceparty said:
ah, still on my first cup of coffee.

Gotta get more views somehow , people aren't interested in real thread. If I would have said the samething in my first post ( well a lil bit less nicely ) and added a few screenshots while saying ' LOL SKILLESS ' ' LOL EASYMODE ' ' LOL PATHETIC ' and I bet I would have gotten the same result as the first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread