Twinking smarter (saw this today)

Ertai said:
I could write an essay on why Minor Speed is essential if you want to be good and people still wouldn't get it.

I support you in making one tbh, as I agree. If you'd ever seriously consider don't hesitate to ask me for help. Let's get every twink on TwinkInfo at least one pair of Minor Speed boots. ^_^

Never really though about this, but i'd stick with my rings.

Thanks

OT: Rayu, got your 100k lifetime kills yet? 2 months since you posted your thread now:p

Boglund said:
Never really though about this, but i'd stick with my rings.

Thanks

OT: Rayu, got your 100k lifetime kills yet? 2 months since you posted your thread now:p

I'll blow new life into it - stopped after 3 days because of irl stuff.

germs said:
I've just been looking at the posts here about boot enchants, gear sets ect and I find it amazing how people dont value minor speed.

Which is why I looked at your post and decided to comment, not knowing every detail of your worthless twink.

Take a look at your own armory and then talk about gear sets

germs said:
I've just been looking at the posts here about boot enchants, gear sets ect and I find it amazing how people dont value minor speed.

Which is why I looked at your post and decided to comment, not knowing every detail of your worthless twink.

Nice exploits on half your gear.

Boglund said:
Does germs' shoulder enchant still work since he's wearing it and why the hell do people still wear their fishing boots?

No they don't work and they do because they're too lazy to run WC.

KillLarryDead said:
Germs is a tool.

Have we played together? lol

and to all the responses to my exploit set: my shoulders and rings don't benefit me but my goggles and legs do.

Nice exploits on half your gear.

I thought so too

Does germs' shoulder enchant still work since he's wearing it and why the hell do people still wear their fishing boots?

For the same reason I keep my 450 professions

Take a look at your own armory and then talk about gear sets

Apparently you dont know why shadow resist is important.

germs said:
Have we played together? lol

and to all the responses to my exploit set: my shoulders and rings don't benefit me but my goggles and legs do.

I thought so too

For the same reason I keep my 450 professions

Apparently you dont know why shadow resist is important.

Everybody's point here is that exploiting is shit and isn't it kinda reduced to not change your gear/proffs to gain stats? You must suffer at least a lil bit of that. I understand that you kept the shoes and shit if you'r enot playing the twink anymore though.

EDIT: First time I've seen anyone with ring enchants on their rings at lv l19. I saw a lv l39 once with white rings. Used to work on those earlier, was grandfathered I think. Always been looking for a 19 with that, not the exploit way. Guess there's no twink like that and no im not giving you credit for the ring chants.

I'm confused as to what you meant about ring enchants at 19.

I'm guessing you realize that you cant get past 150 of a crafting profession and 250 in gathering, so it is impossible for anyone to get ring enchants without it being an exploit.

and I'm pretty sure that basically everyone had exploits by the time they were fixed due to posts on these forums.

germs said:
I'm confused as to what you meant about ring enchants at 19.

I'm guessing you realize that you cant get past 150 of a crafting profession and 250 in gathering, so it is impossible for anyone to get ring enchants without it being an exploit.

and I'm pretty sure that basically everyone had exploits by the time they were fixed due to posts on these forums.

The first weeks/months when people had the ring enchant some people chanted it on white rings without it getting BoP. Obviously worked at that time. Fixed rather fast though I guess and yes I saw a lvl 39 with it, dunno why he weared it and this was over a year ago way before people did the 0 durability exploit shit.

germs said:

I've reported on them, seen people use them, but never used them myself.

iaccidentallytwink said:
I've reported on them, seen people use them, but never used them myself.

I've used leg armors... the 40 stamina ones. But no others... didn't even know they were exploits.

Boglund said:
The first weeks/months when people had the ring enchant some people chanted it on white rings without it getting BoP. Obviously worked at that time. Fixed rather fast though I guess and yes I saw a lvl 39 with it, dunno why he weared it and this was over a year ago way before people did the 0 durability exploit shit.

rings dont have durability ;]

funny how people thinks they are the shit because they think an enchant is best then anything else !

then your gonna tell me that Firey + Icy on both rogues weapon is not even a combo !

or that it is not even usefull at all. or that some guy can simply trinket out of the way...

just to let people know about minor speed... its 8% faster only, 8% faster doesn't allow you to run away and bandage entirely, i do agree that one or two tick is good, but it suaully isn't good enough. and if get CCed, sorry but having 54% speed won't allow me to get back to my group.

maybe you like premades or arenas, but i do PUGs, and in PUGs minor speed is not always an option.

the difference between walking and running is huge. and against great people, great twinks... minor won't be of used.

again i am not saying minor speed sucks, it does have its moment to shine... but it is not the only good enchant !

but go ahead kids, brag all you want about it !

I'm not saying that minor speed makes you a good player, which is obvious, but without it, it's very hard to be successful.

There are countless scenarios in which it is better than a stat enchant.

Feel free to convince me otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread