Twinking Once Again

Croe

OG
hey all. I used to Twink ALOT but then some stuff got in the way and i havent in quite some time. So im getting back into the swing of things. Im making a hunter cause my old one was just to much fun. Im going all out making sure i have everything i need. Yet I have 1 small question.

Im Making a horde twink......How the heck do I get ello's band while im on the horde side? I see that like 90% of all the TWINK hunters have it and Ive beenbanging my head at it for a while. IF anyone has any advice or anything that could be helpful at all please feel free to post.

Thanks for any help. Sure feels good to be doing this again.

You can:

1. Start your toon ally get all the ally only items (like ello's band) and then faction change.

2. Start your horde toon, then faction change ally get all the ally only items (like ello's band), and then faction change back to horde.

If ellos band isnt an option What would be my best option after that I hav an 85 so getting anything thats boa or boe isnt a problem and ill run whatever i have to for anything thats obtainable hordeside till i die.

Users who are viewing this thread