Twinking is back!!!(Tauriwow, 5.4) Warriors of Darkness realm

You can still get BGs EU 4pm est onwards fridays. I recommend warmane because Alliance you get 70-79 pops all the time EU, and it's wrath era. Lots of 79s, be warned.
Used to have a great 70 community and then a bunch got salty and made 79s. Now as a 70 you can’t get in without being spam reported afk and flamed in bgs by 79s. I played actively over there, I have tons of 70s. But 70s are discouraged and pushed out of bgs

Hello, the twink 70' Still active on tauri?
Come over to Tauri WoW, Warriors Of Darkness server. It is perfectly set up for twinking in all brackets. Right now, 70s and 85s are properly active in arena and bgs, with 80s catching up. 1500% exp, it takes no time to level and no time to gear. Did I mention, professions are easy as fuck to level with vendors set up to aid you in the process? Join us in the guild High Society, all twinks welcome.

https://login.tauriwow.com/?ref=https://tauriwow.com/#registration

It is a very stable server with low latency.
The 70' bracket still active on tauri?

If you are looking for level 19's twinking, i'm trying to create a community on a server called WoWPortal (3;3.5), we are only 2 right now but the server features are ideal to make a twink,

• First : instances are scaling depending of the number of players in the group.
  • Second: sometime there is an event Free Enchant NPC, you can get every twink enchant for free

• Third: Drop rate and loot rate is x5 (unless you pay for premium it can be higher) so i've already farmed several Shadowfang, and other rare stuff and i could give them to anyone who wish to create a twink here (also giving enchants). In addition there is an AH Bot who sometime sells 2gold shadowfang and this sort of things

• Fourth: I rarely see more than zero or one person at Gurubashi arena, makes it easier to farm trinket (i got 9/12 without bringing any 80 to help)

• Fifth: The server use a Legion Patch, most of the creatures are remodeled, also have legendary mounts like Deathwing, and most of all MOP/Legion transmog (dont know what more i havent played those patch) that can be bought with gold (that you exchange for tmog tokens) and transmoged on your level 19

• Sixth: You can enter raids level 80 with your twink and farm achievements/titles, i actually equipped "Of the Nightfall" since you can solo Sartha 3D even with the raid scaled for 2 players

• Seventh: since you can solo Obsidian Sanctum, it became the gold farming area (6k gold per run, 3min per run) so you don't have to worry about leveling a 80 to farm gold, i can easily provide enough gold for everyone to lock their experience (even buying some bags)

• Eighth: Since you get a 60% speed mount at lvl 1 and a pet that can teleport you to main cities and dungeons (also from main cities can teleport to gurubashi directly) it makes traveling waaaaaaaaaay easier and faster.

• Ninth: You can reset the raids and heroic dungeons ID for 5k gold or 6vote points(you get 24 per day) or 3activity points(3h online)

• Tenth: the last but not the least, most of the people on server are helpful, just ask a question in the world chat and you should have a replied in less than 2min (seems like a contest to whoever helps the most and the fastest the others)

Now id like to add some downside because there are always some:

• 1st: Right now the STV fishing contest didn't take place, maybe the event is not scripted, though i've reported it and it should be fixed one day soon.
  • 2nd: At first since there are no other twinks it might be difficult to find a Random Dungeon for the Satchel (drop cloak and waist) BUT it can be countered by just creating 5 accounts and queing with them since you can solo the dungeon once you are alone inside

• 3rd: This is not a very big server, right now only 250 people online (and only me as twink 19) but since you can do ToGC25 (still on ToC, ICC comes out around the 25april) with 2dps 1heal 1tank (also can go with more but boss hp/damage will scale up) the population is enough to raid almost with no downtime

That's all folks, if you want more information, you can message me on Discord @Psykotik#8695 or in game under the name of Ash/Ashajh/Ashtongue or Psykotik my twink 19

See you around :)

If you are looking for level 19's twinking, i'm trying to create a community on a server called WoWPortal (3;3.5), we are only 2 right now but the server features are ideal to make a twink,

• First : instances are scaling depending of the number of players in the group.
  • Second: sometime there is an event Free Enchant NPC, you can get every twink enchant for free
  • Third: Drop rate and loot rate is x5 (unless you pay for premium it can be higher) so i've already farmed several Shadowfang, and other rare stuff and i could give them to anyone who wish to create a twink here (also giving enchants). In addition there is an AH Bot who sometime sells 2gold shadowfang and this sort of things

• Fourth: I rarely see more than zero or one person at Gurubashi arena, makes it easier to farm trinket (i got 9/12 without bringing any 80 to help)

• Fifth: The server use a Legion Patch, most of the creatures are remodeled, also have legendary mounts like Deathwing, and most of all MOP/Legion transmog (dont know what more i havent played those patch) that can be bought with gold (that you exchange for tmog tokens) and transmoged on your level 19

• Sixth: You can enter raids level 80 with your twink and farm achievements/titles, i actually equipped "Of the Nightfall" since you can solo Sartha 3D even with the raid scaled for 2 players

• Seventh: since you can solo Obsidian Sanctum, it became the gold farming area (6k gold per run, 3min per run) so you don't have to worry about leveling a 80 to farm gold, i can easily provide enough gold for everyone to lock their experience (even buying some bags)

• Eighth: Since you get a 60% speed mount at lvl 1 and a pet that can teleport you to main cities and dungeons (also from main cities can teleport to gurubashi directly) it makes traveling waaaaaaaaaay easier and faster.

• Ninth: You can reset the raids and heroic dungeons ID for 5k gold or 6vote points(you get 24 per day) or 3activity points(3h online)

• Tenth: the last but not the least, most of the people on server are helpful, just ask a question in the world chat and you should have a replied in less than 2min (seems like a contest to whoever helps the most and the fastest the others)

Now id like to add some downside because there are always some:

• 1st: Right now the STV fishing contest didn't take place, maybe the event is not scripted, though i've reported it and it should be fixed one day soon.
  • 2nd: At first since there are no other twinks it might be difficult to find a Random Dungeon for the Satchel (drop cloak and waist) BUT it can be countered by just creating 5 accounts and queing with them since you can solo the dungeon once you are alone inside
  • 3rd: This is not a very big server, right now only 250 people online (and only me as twink 19) but since you can do ToGC25 (still on ToC, ICC comes out around the 25april) with 2dps 1heal 1tank (also can go with more but boss hp/damage will scale up) the population is enough to raid almost with no downtime

That's all folks, if you want more information, you can message me on Discord @Psykotik#8695 or in game under the name of Ash/Ashajh/Ashtongue or Psykotik my twink 19

See you around :)

Making an account rn to test it out

I do ;) I love a good Saturday spent pushing rifts and listening to podcasts.

I don't mean this meanly, btw. I do honestly understand the "I just wanna fight" thing. I get it. It just kinda strikes me as odd that folks would choose an mmorpg to do it and then complain about the mmorpg parts of the game.

MOBAs are fun, they're entirely built around pvp combat, they still have an air of customization and progression.

Just... something I observed. Not trying to dog on you (too hard :p)
i've yet to hear of one that doesnt feature in-map character progression tho

Users who are viewing this thread