EU+US Twinking class

Jinxxed

Grandfathered
Hello, im new to twinking and havent really done twink pvp since wod, i wanna know the best class/spec for the 10-19 bracket and possibly 20-29 and what items i should have/use

Anything is viable besides elesham.

Fotm is Surv Hunter and Ret Paladins.

Check the armories for items.

Most of the items i see people with is the gear from the prepatch :/

Most of the items i see people with is the gear from the prepatch :/

Gear is pretty irrelevant atm.. But Looms + PvP crate gear + Engineer items are BiS.

Just go for highest ilvl you can get at your level. but either way you could be fine just on looms

alrighty, are ret/surv best for bgs and arenas or just one of em?

alrighty, are ret/surv best for bgs and arenas or just one of em?
Both are good. Surv at 20 is much better than 19 but still good at both brackets. If u want a challenge don't pick Surv. It's just too damn strong atm and u'll just destroy everyone with ease. Although I know some people like that feeling........
However u do have the option to off spec as a ranged hunter.
To better answer ur question I would ask u what playstyle u prefer, ie melee, ranged caster, ranged physical, heals etc. Then we could better direct u.

currently thinking of surv/resto druid i might try both but ty everyone it helped me quite a bit, ill also take any other tips/suggestions ^^

Both are good. Surv at 20 is much better than 19 but still good at both brackets. If u want a challenge don't pick Surv. It's just too damn strong atm and u'll just destroy everyone with ease. Although I know some people like that feeling........
However u do have the option to off spec as a ranged hunter.
To better answer ur question I would ask u what playstyle u prefer, ie melee, ranged caster, ranged physical, heals etc. Then we could better direct u.
Disc Priest are very fun atm and outlaw rouges :D

i have tried an outlaw rogue before in pvp a little bit after the prepatch launched i think but dident like the playstyle, they are freakin cool though despite me missing old combat :c

i have tried an outlaw rogue before in pvp a little bit after the prepatch launched i think but dident like the playstyle, they are freakin cool though despite me missing old combat :c
If you want to destroy everyone go surv hunter. is so op atm

To answer the question asked: 19 bracket, locks, boomkins, surv hunters, disc priest.
They all excel in different ways, depending if you are heal reliant or defending flag etc. if you are solo queued or queing with 5.
Feel free to make your character on Bleeding hollow - alliance at 19 and join D19 for a fun experience

To answer the question asked: 19 bracket, locks, boomkins, surv hunters, disc priest.
They all excel in different ways, depending if you are heal reliant or defending flag etc. if you are solo queued or queing with 5.
Feel free to make your character on Bleeding hollow - alliance at 19 and join D19 for a fun experience
District Nineteen is the best ally guild out there :D

idk about joining a twink guild but i might

Gear is pretty irrelevant atm.. But Looms + PvP crate gear + Engineer items are BiS.

Just go for highest ilvl you can get at your level. but either way you could be fine just on looms

have u tried fire mage lol

eh i have no intrest in mage in pvp atleast in this bracket but i have thought about makeing a healing class like resto druid, i really dont wanna play disc again

I decided on a surv hunter and i got a quick question and i dident wanna make a new thread for it, do pets still matter in pvp or can you get any pet now and it wont matter?

ty

Users who are viewing this thread