Twink Titles

I've decided to try and get a title for each of my twinks. I was wondering if anyone had a list of obtainable titles for twinks and what level you can get them at.

the Noble - Get the meta achievements during Noblegarden. Required Level: 1

the Hallowed - Get the meta achievements during Hallow's End. Required Level: 25

the Explorer- Get the meta achievements for exploration. Required Level: 1

the Diplomat - Become exalted with Timbermaw Hold, Sporeggar, Kurenai/Mag'har. Required Level: 1

of the Horde - Obtain 100,000 honor kills. Required Level: 1

Ambassador - Exalted with your 4 main factions. Required Level: 11

Ranked by difficulty.

good luck with 6 twinks D:

edit: hold up, another vermonter on twinkinfo? nice to know i'm not alone on this rock :p

iaccidentallytwink said:
the Noble - Get the meta achievements during Noblegarden.

the Explorer- Get the meta achievements for exploration.

the Diplomat - Become exalted with Timbermaw Hold, Sporeggar, Kurenai/Mag'har.

of the Horde - Obtain 100,000 honor kills.

Ranked by difficulty.

the Hallowed - 29 and up.

the Ambassador - It's possible for Horde atleast, it requires an insane person and a lot of chen's keg quests :p

Ishh said:
the Hallowed - 29 and up.

the Ambassador - It's possible for Horde atleast, it requires an insane person and a lot of chen's keg quests :p

2400 turn ins at friendly.

Im thinking I can get

Ambassador on my 19 Rogue

Explorer on my 29 Warlock (how much xp does this give?)

Scout on my 39 Priest (had it)

Jenkins on my 49 Hunter (was easy to get)

Noble on my 59 DK (just over 2 bubs to lvl, this possible?)

Hallowed on my 69 Warrior

Only one Im worried about lvling is the DK but if I have to reroll him I will, anyone know how much XP you get from Hallowed or Noble? I have 16 xp bubs to work with on the 29 lock, that should be enough right?

Also, since I think the only thing stopping a 69 from getting Merrymaker is the Bomb Them Again while on a reindeer. Could you get credit for this by having someone in your group bomb for you?

Ramune, what part of Vermont? I'm in Jericho (bout 20 min from Burlington)

Tomugol said:
Im thinking I can get

Ambassador on my 19 Rogue

Explorer on my 29 Warlock (how much xp does this give?)

Scout on my 39 Priest (had it)

Jenkins on my 49 Hunter (was easy to get)

Noble on my 59 DK (just over 2 bubs to lvl, this possible?)

Hallowed on my 69 Warrior

Only one Im worried about lvling is the DK but if I have to reroll him I will, anyone know how much XP you get from Hallowed or Noble? I have 16 xp bubs to work with on the 29 lock, that should be enough right?

Also, since I think the only thing stopping a 69 from getting Merrymaker is the Bomb Them Again while on a reindeer. Could you get credit for this by having someone in your group bomb for you?

Ramune, what part of Vermont? I'm in Jericho (bout 20 min from Burlington)

I highly doubt 16 bars is enough to get explorer at 29.

iaccidentallytwink said:
the Noble - Get the meta achievements during Noblegarden. Required Level: 1

the Hallowed - Get the meta achievements during Hallow's End. Required Level: 25

the Explorer- Get the meta achievements for exploration. Required Level: 1

the Diplomat - Become exalted with Timbermaw Hold, Sporeggar, Kurenai/Mag'har. Required Level: 1

of the Horde - Obtain 100,000 honor kills. Required Level: 1

Ambassador - Exalted with your 4 main factions. Required Level: 11

Ranked by difficulty.

Apparently the Obsidian Sanctum has no summoning level requirement, so I believe that the Sarth 3D titles are possible atm. Of course thats going to be hard to prove though.

also, if you're on one of the last realms left, qiraji turn ins offer a good rep source for a low level ambassador

Heró said:
Apparently the Obsidian Sanctum has no summoning level requirement, so I believe that the Sarth 3D titles are possible atm. Of course thats going to be hard to prove though.

also, if you're on one of the last realms left, qiraji turn ins offer a good rep source for a low level ambassador

that myth was busted a few weeks ago

hmmm, well I need to reroll the Rogue anyways so I could get Explorer on the 19 and get Ambassador on the 29 if 16 bubbles is enough room to do it in.

hmmm, well I need to reroll the Rogue anyways so I could get Explorer on the 19 and get Ambassador on the 29 if 16 bubbles is enough room to do it in.

I don't think you understand how difficult those achievements are. Explorer takes up a ridiculous amount of time, and Ambassador... well I don't even know where to begin besides the fact that nobody has it for a reason.

Rip said:
I don't think you understand how difficult those achievements are. Explorer takes up a ridiculous amount of time, and Ambassador... well I don't even know where to begin besides the fact that nobody has it for a reason.

I don't think you understand that I do know how difficult they are. Thank you for being dismissive and completely unhelpful.

------------------

Hmmm, Brewmaster looks doable for the 59 or 69.

Tomugol said:
I don't think you understand that I do know how difficult they are. Thank you for being dismissive and completely unhelpful

Good Luck spending the next 2 years working on Ambassador title then :)

Rip said:

Explorer took me about 35 hours /played.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Explorer took me about 35 hours /played.

From the people I know who have it, it took about 60-72 hours /played. Which translates into ~2 weeks straight doing 6 hours a day.

Rip said:
From the people I know who have it, it took about 60-72 hours /played. Which translates into ~2 weeks straight doing 6 hours a day.

Sprint glyph ftw.

Users who are viewing this thread