US Twink Spotlight: Fearthebuns

HB is a 20 something year old grown man who acts like an autistic 10 year old, don't think he stopped playing because he thought that 19s were for kids, and I don't think anyone cares that he left
There's still a community? I thought all that was left was autistic validoz squad thinking they are the best.

HB is a 20 something year old grown man who acts like an autistic 10 year old, don't think he stopped playing because he thought that 19s were for kids, and I don't think anyone cares that he left

Nobody over the age of 12 would use the phrase "like an autistic 10 year old". If you're over that age and using phrases like that, seek help.

That did not happen though, that is the kind of message an autistic 10 year old would write
Oic, your mom bangs alot of autistic 10-year-olds, so naturally you assume anyone banging your mom is a) 10 years old, and, b) autistic.

Buns is home schooled hence nothing better to do than play wow day in and day out because bad parents

Is convinced he's smarter than most others by his mother

Spoiled. You think he bought all that crap in his room? Fuck no.

It's sad really. I know other homeschooled people who are turning 18-21ish who are having real trouble trying to blend into the real world after a life of being couped up in the house with their mother. It's easier just to hide and play video games.

Last edited:
Buns is home schooled hence nothing better to do than play wow day in and day out because bad parents

Spoiled. You think he bought all that crap in his room? duck no.

It's sad really. I know other homeschooled people who are turning 18-21ish who are having real trouble trying to blend into the real world after a life of being couped up in the house with their mother. It's easier just to hide and play video games.
lol i didnt know he was home schooled rofl

Spoiled. You think he bought all that crap in his room? duck no.

He isnt homeschooled, he graduated high school im pretty sure and only stays home all day because he takes care of his dad who suffered a stroke.

Users who are viewing this thread