Twink League

I love how people feel that what I put on the opening post is what I was planning on doing, they were examples and I tried to make it very clear that I know there is alot of loop holes, the whole point of this thread was to gauge peoples opinions on the league in general.

Instead people just focus on the small details over the big picture, which really is ok, I found some of the suggestions great and thank you guys for those. At the end of the day I find it to just be alot of work for alot of people who wouldnt take it for the fun that it could be so it will most likely be a guild thing. If people would like to try this let me know and I will look into actually starting a league with limited sign ups and a more set point system that is fair for everyone.

I love how people feel that what I put on the opening post is what I was planning on doing, they were examples and I tried to make it very clear that I know there is alot of loop holes, the whole point of this thread was to gauge peoples opinions on the league in general.

Instead people just focus on the small details over the big picture, which really is ok, I found some of the suggestions great and thank you guys for those. At the end of the day I find it to just be alot of work for alot of people who wouldnt take it for the fun that it could be so it will most likely be a guild thing. If people would like to try this let me know and I will look into actually starting a league with limited sign ups and a more set point system that is fair for everyone.

welcome to ti, where nobody reads what you type to them properly so typing long well worded paragraphs is actually an epic waste of time as i have found out from personal experience.

welcome to ti, where nobody reads what you type to them properly so typing long well worded paragraphs is actually an epic waste of time as i have found out from personal experience.
muy bueno, mi nderstaend
OMFGDOGS

I told you once to leave me alone with your unqualified nonsense, troll. Just do it.

Lol! says the guy who goes on my threads and trolls them, stop being a hypocrite.

Khaos I think that you should put your effort into something else. I think you could do a lot of good on some other project since you are obviously such a TI MVP. This here is just a bad idea my friend.

Lol! says the guy who goes on my threads and trolls them, stop being a hypocrite.

would you just leave him alone? no one thinks you are good, and it hurts your feelings when someone call you bad? they wouldnt call you bad if you werent bad, improve your gameplay and come back to the forums talking down to people like you do.

would you just leave him alone? no one thinks you are good, and it hurts your feelings when someone call you bad? they wouldnt call you bad if you werent bad, improve your gameplay and come back to the forums talking down to people like you do.

yo mama mang!!! he is ruffus and you heard the trueffus

You'd think people would get the memo by now.

-Idiote

Users who are viewing this thread