Twink info guild Ally side

ok i have a ally guild on rampage Twisting Nether which is runing for some time but has low activity.

i was thinking if making that guild as counter to twink info europe so that all of u who wana join nice 10v10 premaids could reroll or transfer to twisting nether

guild is called <Do Not Fear Me> and me and my irl friend are leading it

i have pre tbc rogue and was always on rampage and its true battlegroup isnt what it used to be, but if this works out it could become most played twink battlegroup

i would be willing to help with all bosts and ive stacked a bit of equipment and mats for enchants in bank.

we have lots of hunters and rogues but since no1 is active u can reroll any class u like... if u cant decide healer would be most usefull

if u wana reroll /w me ingame or make a post on this thread. ill try to be online as much as possible

ingame names: Wisperin, Aiyanna

I'm also very interested I'll be happy to join!

Wisperin said:
also ive heard that prAyer wants to transfer back to Rampage so if any1 of them reads this please contact me ingame and maby we can unite our forces :D

I'm in prAyer :)

We can always arrange 5v5 or 10v10 when we get the Guild going again.

Yea prAyer is however more of an arena guild, as we always were, oriented in 3v3 and 5v5 :) Would be cool with some english transfers here, our merged french friends are sorta bad at english o_O

i'm in, wisperin ^^

Hows the recrutment going?

seems like all are transfering all over the place, its like a game of musical chairs... lol

we are all gonna end up transferring all over the place, then the music stops and .....

we're still all in different battle groups....

Ive heard word of alot of ally transfering to blackout..... and also sha 'tar.

But keeping the new ally guild in the same battle group as the new twink info horde guild does seem to make most sence....

I'm almost certain that most of the people transferring to blackout don't care about the twink info guild in any way.

:)

fair enough ... im in blackout as it is, so that saves me money :p

unfortunately im on bladefist , probably the most dull server for twinks... with a population of 1 ...being myself....or so it seems most of the time :) with the odd appearance of an old <Twink My Wife> member at 2am in the morning ...:p...I myself miss <Liberate my Madness> :( ahhh good times.

So long story short ill probably transfer to al'akir anyhow ...

I havent noticed arise in the number of twinks recently...but maybe most are waiting until the patch has been released:)

Users who are viewing this thread