Twink Healer- Which class?

So basically if I want to play a healer that is decent, I am some what pidgeon holed into playing a paladin or a priest? Isn't that a bit garbage for itemization/blizzard development?

Nah its just what works best atm :) Could still go r shammy and r drood and do decent .

Itemization wise, in vanilla it was really built up around another system of PURE dps classes healing clases and the one tank class with hybrids always being kinda iffy, it was 1 viable spec for each class (some 2).

If naxxaramas was ever available agen the resto T3 for shammys would make them very good.

Real shame they have not gone back and adjusted vanilla item stats tho like they HAVE done with tbc items ( even changed the t6 set bonus so hunters get increased focus instead of mana...) While in vanilla items you still see shit like that.

But yea drood Tier 1 2 2.5 is all resto so could do good in that aswell. But id still say (paladin) > priest > drood > rshammy.

they did (or they were supposed to) tweak all the gear for the shattering, including vanilla gear. stats should be better itemized as well as bonuses, but idk guess ill have to take ur word for it

lol that sucks. i guess they just figured it wasnt worth their time since its not available and such a tiny % of the player base has it...still a weak excuse to not revamp it tho

yea alot of stuff like that :) But it does look like they have boosted the stamina on most vanilla items quite abit when they normalized plate/cloth/leather/mail stamina.

For some reason tho you will still see much less stamina on certain gear like hunter t2.5 so its rly abit of a mess.

gogo Disc priest shield absords are insane pain sup , power infu it's awesome , and can play abit offensive aswell so :p

heh yea thats true but your way better off on the offensive front as pala healer. Something to think about that resto shamans offensive ability at 60 is just ridiculously low even at 70 with both totem cds its abit of a laugh. Dont think resto droods are much better off either but they should def be over r shammies lol. CC wise hex is unobtainable /cyclone is unobtainable but fear works so gogogo priest :D

I strongly suggest priest, at least its not boring like paladins, though paladins kill stuff much easier than priests do.

And they did ignore many old tier sets.. warrior t2.5 has rage cost reduction for shouts, hell yeah. But - if you roll priest - t2 5pc gives you 50% chance to fade when hit in melee, which is pretty insane for shadow (it seems to work with that talent that removes slows when fading).

And yes blizzard did screw up lower levels badly and doesn't seem to care. Just look at frost mages. Its both the screwed up availability of key abilities and tiny health pools hugely favoring burst classes.

heh y frost mages is abit silly i actually got 3 shoot with ice lance @ 70 with 38% resilience / 17k hp and it was non frozen/deep freeze lol. Thats just cheap its an instant ability, not suposed to do anything more than tickle you. Its like giving mm hunters 20 focus instant aimed shoots or making dks chains of ice 3 shoot you its just retarded. And all that QQ about mages getting nurfed in 4.2 .... well they will still be able to 3 shoot ppl with icelance so they can shuuuuut up rly lol. Its a real shame that mages are under par at 85 that only means that we will continue to see healbotted mages @ 70 faceroll bgs. Its abit like you can count how many mages there are in the bg @70 and in advance know who will win lol.

Users who are viewing this thread