Twink Harlem Shake

I know many of you guys have heard of this video that recently went viral and I think it's hillarious! I think it would be a good idea to do a Halrem Shake with all the twinks on Bleeding Hollow and all realms in general! It sounds like a fun idea and would sure to be get many views on Youtube! Who knows may increase twinkings popularity! Let's hear what you guys think :p

Good idea, lets do it!

im usually the one that hates on thease fads but i actually like Harlem Shake, this sounds like fun

I know many of you guys have heard of this video that recently went viral and I think it's hillarious! I think it would be a good idea to do a Halrem Shake with all the twinks on Bleeding Hollow and all realms in general! It sounds like a fun idea and would sure to be get many views on Youtube! Who knows may increase twinkings popularity! Let's hear what you guys think :p

Thought this day would never come but... Great idea curley

To be fair this belongs in the general twinks section :3

W.B from your vacation Curley <3

I say it should be done at 19's heart - WSG.

Organize a premade, of sorts, with as close to 10 of each faction who really want to do it.
The "intro" can be just some dork (Curley?) dancing in the middle while everyone else is actually playing.

Then the bass drops, and both FC's and everyone else starts dancing in the middle.

Then for a conclusion (Curley) or some FC gets ganked, flag capped, troll animation & whichever side wins.

JMTC

10/10 would watch again

Users who are viewing this thread