Twink friendly expansion, your thoughts?

Jager

Joe19dp
Needs context, why exactly do we need to gather these legendary items? And who are we fighting that can be beaten just by collecting these weapons?
Or is this just about allowing twinks to collect all these items?

The point is to have blizzard look at garrisons and also for leveling players to get context to the game they are playing. Most new players haven’t experienced the last 15 years of content and most if not all in irrelevant now. This gives those a second chance at life and gives players the ability to actually enjoy some of the rare expansions features they missed.
And yes it gives twinks a chance to collect said items as well. It’s a win win! Twinks get gear and legendaries while new players get to experience what was so cool about previous xpacs
[doublepost=1671220555,1671220356][/doublepost]Also in regards to who the bad guy is or why we are doing it… just take any bad guy from previous xpacs. Have them your villain. It honestly doesn’t matter, it’s all there already, each xpac has a villain in it and the point of collecting them is to keep them out of there hands. Your thinking to much into it and it’s best to just keep it simple :)

I like the premise...you have my attention.

Im aware this thread treads the "Dream fantasy realms" but Blizzard already Butt-Fucks it's target player demographic (End game players). What makes you think they'd actually give a second thought to bastardized lvlers (Twinks)?

Fair point, but they did make a new starting level for new players. With that said they then threw new players into BFA. I think this was a temporary fix to an ongoing problem of not really knowing where to send people. Yes this is a fantasy fever dream list but never the less I feel it’s important to just throw it out there and see if they like the idea. I’ve made posts in the past and through my gameplay I believe Blizz is watching as changes have been made. For example I used to swap my gear based on my profession I was working on at the time, did this for some years now and then now there’s this odd profession update. I’m not going to say I had anything to do with that and chalk it up to a “great minds think alike” moment or something to that effect but never the less I’ve been out spoken on many other issues I’ve seen addressed. So at the end of the day worst case they don’t read it and don’t care, best case they see it and say “hmm, interesting” and act on the idea. I want to better the game and I believe this new approach Blizz is making during Dragonflight (even if some of it seems a bit restrictive that I’m hoping is a leftover symptom of a previous problem) continues to make content more geared to welcoming new players into the community and what better way then giving them a stream line breakdown of how the game has played out thus far over the course of the game since it’s conception.

I think this was a temporary fix to an ongoing problem of not really knowing where to send people.
I think the problem here is they've repeatedly stated they're happy with the starter experience after introducing Exiles Reach.

And lets be fair, Exiles Reach into BFA... makes sense. Its aesthetically and thematically consistent, the stakes gradually build in a predictable manner and then you're ready for end game.

I think the problem here is they've repeatedly stated they're happy with the starter experience after introducing Exiles Reach.

And lets be fair, Exiles Reach into BFA... makes sense. Its aesthetically and thematically consistent, the stakes gradually build in a predictable manner and then you're ready for end game.

your absolutely right there “happy with the starter experience” meaning Exiles Reach…. Not BFA. And yea sure bfa is ok but so is every other expansion they could have thrown people in aside from shadowlands. Hence why they didn’t use shadowlands, they memory holed that expansion faster then bug fixes on launch day.
But I disagree with the premise that there “happy” with BFA being the leveling experience. Now how long they take to address that is beyond me but I thought I read somewhere they were looking into the “leveling experience” and so I made that forum.
Either way I think they have robbed new players by taking out the whole point of the expansion (azerite stuff ie heart of Azeroth and azerite gear) and made it just a dull grind to level cap. Hence I believe they will address this coming in the next expansion or two as they have state they are focused on long term game changing elements like the profession system and dragon riding and things that will last a long time, what better time for them to update the leveling experience.

I mean, those are Ions words. So... disagree all you want but we have them on record.

yea I’m sure there content with what they have now. You can “bust my Chops” all you want in regard to this but I have a strong feeling we will see something in the near future that will refute what we previously have known ☺️
If nothing else we can hope they do do something, even if it’s 8 years down the road when they level crunch everyone again. Personally I don’t think we will have to wait that long. I guess only time will tell and we will see. Either way I think my idea is awesome “pats self on back “

what do you think of the idea (forum) since that was the whole point of this post and not to argue over if they will do it or not.

True…

glad you like the idea! Perhaps someone from Blizz will too and they will do something with it. Thanks for the feed back.
Side note to post readers to also comment on the forum so Blizz will see your ideas too! We are a community after all, even if we are a minority one, we should let our voices be heard!

I think they would rather twinks just go away. I think they think that twinking is degenerate gameplay. They want players to level up as fast as possible to get to end game to boost participation numbers. They don't want them to hang out in old content indefinitely instead of pushing 3 pillar content.

I think they would rather twinks just go away. I think they think that twinking is degenerate gameplay. They want players to level up as fast as possible to get to end game to boost participation numbers. They don't want them to hang out in old content indefinitely instead of pushing 3 pillar content.
There's a guy in Org and a dude in SW that would tell you, if you give them 10 gold to shut off your xp.... they will forget they heard you say that... :D (blizz don't hate twinks...blizz don't care)

I think they’ve lost so many players recently that they’re grasping at straws to get players back in the game and if this is a thriving community of players why wouldn’t they cash in on that I mean look at what they’re doing with streamers giving them gifts and do a podcast with them

it’s obvious blizz is desperate
[doublepost=[URL='https://xpoff.com/tel:1671328417,1671327738']1671328417,1671327738[/URL]][/doublepost]Personally I think its sickening watching streamers open what should be given to every player who bought the collectors edition, a box of the same stuff we used to get when we bought the collectors edition plus they got even better stuff. I personally bought the collectors edition to wrath, got the cool art book and dvd, etc. but now I have to buy a digital copy and then watch streamers be gifted items and not pay a penny… makes my skin crawl. But I suppose that’s another topic…

anyway ☺️ i think there desperately open to anything that will drive up the numbers, a new leveling experience would do that very thing, hence I see it happening

If there's one thing I'd actually want for Blizzard to do, for me personally. Is to include Chromie for f2p as well, not just veterans or with game time. It will solve wonders for f2ps, having much more content and easier access to gear instead of praying to god someone responds to my requests in this forum.

If there's one thing I'd actually want for Blizzard to do, for me personally. Is to include Chromie for f2p as well, not just veterans or with game time. It will solve wonders for f2ps, having much more content and easier access to gear instead of praying to god someone responds to my requests in this forum.

that’s a great idea! And perhaps leave that in the forum as well if you haven’t already. I wasn’t aware f2p didn’t have access to cromie time. But one easy way to get it is just become a vet account and just pay for that one month, open everything up and then turn your account off again. That’s what I would do then you wouldn’t have to stress about that. I’d say it’s worth 15 bucks

that’s a great idea! And perhaps leave that in the forum as well if you haven’t already. I wasn’t aware f2p didn’t have access to cromie time. But one easy way to get it is just become a vet account and just pay for that one month, open everything up and then turn your account off again. That’s what I would do then you wouldn’t have to stress about that. I’d say it’s worth 15 bucks
Compared to my country's economic status, that's 600 pounds. My country is going through its 18th inflation atm. I can legitimately pay 5 months worth rent with that. Of course without putting to retrospective of my current economic issues im struggling with rn. Hence why im "stressing" about it. All i can really do is wait.

Compared to my country's economic status, that's 600 pounds. My country is going through its 18th inflation atm. I can legitimately pay 5 months worth rent with that. Of course without putting to retrospective of my current economic issues im struggling with rn. Hence why im "stressing" about it. All i can really do is wait.

You can pay 6 months of rent on 15 usd? I think your country is in a depression friend. And if your going off pounds, that’s British currency if I’m right, 15 usd is not 600 lbs. but perhaps your in another country and they happened to call there money the same. Never the less I am sorry for your struggle. I’d pay for you to sub but fraud is rampant these days. If you start a go fund me I’ll throw a wow coin in there for ya

i hope people enjoy the thread and continue to comment and add there ideas as well as on the forum! Thanks again
[doublepost=1671485720,1671485156][/doublepost]Also if you do decide to sub I’d suggest getting a farming toon and play 1hr a day doing a farm, that way at the end of the month you’ll have enough for a wow token and can resub if you chose too. Last I checked there about 150k gold. A good farm you can even do on your twink is khrorium ore, it take you 20 min on a Druid just go in to sethik halls and check for the node just inside the door and around the corner, at level 10 or 20 you can solo them easy if you have the gear. Just don’t pull any bosses as this will lock you to the instance for 9-10 hours but khrorium goes for 500g an ore, it’s a farm I do for fun. Also Dragonflight herbs and ores are going for tons of gold right now, that’s the one I’ve been doing and I’m sitting at around 70k, that’s enough for me to pay repairs for a while and that’s the whole point of it is just to feed it to my twink so he can buy stuff. And if I make enough then I try to get a token. I’ve only done it like twice so I’m sure there’s better guides out there that will net you a lot more

You can pay 6 months of rent on 15 usd? I think your country is in a depression friend. And if your going off pounds, that’s British currency if I’m right, 15 usd is not 600 lbs. but perhaps your in another country and they happened to call there money the same. Never the less I am sorry for your struggle. I’d pay for you to sub but fraud is rampant these days. If you start a go fund me I’ll throw a wow coin in there for ya

i hope people enjoy the thread and continue to comment and add there ideas as well as on the forum! Thanks again
[doublepost=1671485720,1671485156][/doublepost]Also if you do decide to sub I’d suggest getting a farming toon and play 1hr a day doing a farm, that way at the end of the month you’ll have enough for a wow token and can resub if you chose too. Last I checked there about 150k gold. A good farm you can even do on your twink is khrorium ore, it take you 20 min on a Druid just go in to sethik halls and check for the node just inside the door and around the corner, at level 10 or 20 you can solo them easy if you have the gear. Just don’t pull any bosses as this will lock you to the instance for 9-10 hours but khrorium goes for 500g an ore, it’s a farm I do for fun. Also Dragonflight herbs and ores are going for tons of gold right now, that’s the one I’ve been doing and I’m sitting at around 70k, that’s enough for me to pay repairs for a while and that’s the whole point of it is just to feed it to my twink so he can buy stuff. And if I make enough then I try to get a token. I’ve only done it like twice so I’m sure there’s better guides out there that will net you a lot more
Egypt, to be exact. We use pounds there.
And I doubt a go fund me would really work out. And as for a wow token, i appreciate your generousity nonetheless.
A lot of people have asked me before to start something like a go fund me, but the problem is that majority of the criticisms i received are poking around the fact that "If you're struggling this bad, why even play games or use the internet?" Hence why Im reluctant to give it another shot. Got way too out of topic here, apologies.

Edit: So I tried to see if Go fund me would work but they don't support my country which isn't surprising lmao.
Screenshot_2022-12-20-04-58-21-250-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread