Twink fashion?

The time right before BoAs when Boots werent nerfed, we could use Naxx enchants and everyone had 2k+ health.

I agree with the BoA shoulders look :p Feral Shoulder pads were just badass to wear!

I still have 3 pairs of those fuckers.. they were bound to me before I could sell them!

Was lol that people went out of their way and spend anywhere between 5-15k gold on such an enchant, and then blizzards bat struck like a lightning *SWOOP* nerf. Thank god I never managed to buy a pair, was close though :)

lindenkron said:
Was lol that people went out of their way and spend anywhere between 5-15k gold on such an enchant, and then blizzards bat struck like a lightning *SWOOP* nerf. Thank god I never managed to buy a pair, was close though :)

I agree with this statement

Gnome rogue, LFH, Fishing Boots, talbar, defias chest, 2x Cruel Barb with +15 agi, black monkeypants=sexy

I rolled one just to be my bank, actually. Though it has Feet of the Lynx instead, which I still like over Fang shoes tbh

Male Undead Mage:

Fishing hat

Talbar mantle

Treebark

Darkweave Breaches

Nat Pagles Fishing Boots

Tabard of Frost

Dawnblade + Furbolg Pouch

Definitely Tauren Warrior with Green tinted goggles, blackened defias armor, sentry cloak, fishing boots, deadskull shield, and butcher's slicer looks the coolest

I actually don't get why people paid rediculous amounts for Naxx enchants, I mean, couldn't you just gather a raid and reserve the enchant?

naxx raids were pretty rare in those days, people didnt farm naxx then like people farm ICC 25 now, very little of the player base made it into naxx.

Edit: AFAIK, i was a scrub at best in vanilla ;)

Users who are viewing this thread