Twink Dictionary

obv = obviously

Deathmatch(ing)(er)/DM(ing)(er) - fighting in mid and ignoring the rest of the game.
Deathmatching- the act of deathmatching
Deathmatcher- someone who is currently (or frequently) deathsmatch's

Deathmatching is a really old term idk (i don't know) if people use it any more, but i do.

As alliance:

EFC = GUY WITH A BLUE FLAG ON HIS BACK

FC = GUY WITH A RED FLAG ON HIS BACK

As horde:

EFC = GUY WITH A RED FLAG ON HIS BACK

FC = GUY WITH A BLUE FLAG ON HIS BACK

Kthxbye gimme MVP now

Chop means to cut off the opposing team in mid, effectively pushing them back into their GY and clearing the mid for your FC to get across with no worries.

Alternatively spelled "Chawp".

Graveyard camping: Establishing a camp into a graveyard in order to acquire a longer character name.

Graveyard farming: Stay in one specific place doing an action that will provide you a certain bonus. In that case killing players using different abilities and attacks to obtain honor and honorable kills.

Source: true leader of the tinks

Graveyard camping (and to a lesser extend farming) is a controversial tactic used to corral and demoralize opponents in PvP. By killing opponents as they resurrect at the spirit healers, teams can control the flow of the game, achieve battleground objectives unimpeded, and undermine the spirit of the enemy. It is an effective tactic to farm honorable kills and killing blows, though it is less effective at farming honor when compared to quickly achieving the goals of the battleground.

2me1kxx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread