Twink Cup on EU

You should make a team for the 2016 Twink Cup on US. The competition and activity isn't high enough on EU to support a Twink Cup. Investing additional resources into the 2016 Twink Cup on US would be more beneficial than making a separate one on EU. As small as our community is now, it's better for everyone to stick together on US, rather than splitting the community back into US and EU.
What do you been splitting back into? They have always been split, just because a small percentage of the EU players play US doesn't mean all the Europeans migrated to US, people don't want high MS, people don't want to stay up till 7am like the US Twink Cup.

That said I have no faith in this organisation of the EU TC, going by past experience with the players and the organisation and professionalism shown so far purely in this thread.

I thought he said that this was the ' worst fucking bracket' ever and that he wanted to stay on 20-29, and all of a sudden he wants to organize an EU TC ? Seems a bit weird to me tbh.

In fact all EU people who also play US atm could at least fill 2 teams without any problems. The US twinkcup started of with 5 teams in 2014 and was far from being as competitive as the last one. I am sure EU can also get at least 5 teams to play what is more than enough to start with. The games might not be as competitive as on US right now but things need time. Your statement would make totally sense if there wasnt the time difference and ms issues for EU players on US. Wenn US queue is on its peak its already like 1-2 am for us europeans. Not everyone can handle that. Just change your perspective and think about you having to play on EU with 200ms and midnight. You would not agree that your idea is a good one.
After all an EU twinkcup wouldnt even hurt US since your peak queue time starts when EU would be done for the day. You might go a bit up from your early 3pm pops but thats basically it.

The time difference and ms issues are brutal for sure. I hope technology gets to the point where Blizzard can merge EU and US together for battlegrounds and arena without any ms issues.

You're so pessimistic. First of all if I didn't step up to this NO ONE would have. No one what so ever.
Now I'm trying to do something positive and I'm sorry if the fact that I am Quack and I'm making a tournament annoys you, I apologise a 1000 times.
However for the love of everything sane in the universe will you just give it a fucking rest.
I'm constantly trying to spread the word about this, I'm communicating with 8-9 people daily, taking time out of my life trying to plan this with very little support.
If you don't support this, great leave the thread.
However don't be a lowlife that just sees something they don't like or in fact a person they don't like and feels the need to cause unnessecary conflict.
I may be younger, but you sir need to grow up.
I've seen pre-school nativity plays organised better than what ever this is supposed to be, I'm not annoyed that you're trying to organise a tournament i'm just telling you you're doing a fucking terrible job you silly child

I've seen pre-school nativity plays organised better than what ever this is supposed to be, I'm not annoyed that you're trying to organise a tournament i'm just telling you you're doing a fucking terrible job you silly child

No it's obvious you're annoyed.
A person who thought I was doing a bad job could say.
Mate I think you should do A), B) and C).
And I could be like hmm good idea man thanks.
However you just typing abuse and shit is doing no one any favours.
Póg mo hon.

No it's obvious you're annoyed.
A person who thought I was doing a bad job could say.
Mate I think you should do A), B) and C).
And I could be like hmm good idea man thanks.
However you just typing abuse and shit is doing no one any favours.
Póg mo hon.
This is beyond unprofessional, you're just not capable of handling any form of responsibility
for example you just said I was "typing abuse" then told me to kiss your ass on the next line
Cheers for proving my point about your immaturity

Derailing the thread with just flame isnt needed but neither is it for you to keep responding to it Quack. Myrm just made the US tc thread and i suggest you get your ideas you have in a similar one so people can tell that youre dedicated enough to make it happen

Quack I think you should join in on this years TC on the US continent! Play in the tourney and learn from the format, and how it will be organized. Promote that idea to your buddies, ultimately promoting yourself if you later on decide to make your own tournament!

Users who are viewing this thread