Soryo

Grandfathered
Hey everyone,

I know this is asked a lot, but what brackets are currently the most active for XPoff BGs (non-F2P)?

-Soryo

Hey everyone,

I know this is asked a lot, but what brackets are currently the most active for XPoff BGs (non-F2P)?

-Soryo
Some people on this site begged blizzard to separate the brackets. They said it would help twinking. I said it would kill it. Unfortunately I was right.
Classic is the only place to twink, the f2p’s are garbage.

Some people on this site begged blizzard to separate the brackets. They said it would help twinking. I said it would kill it. Unfortunately I was right.
Classic is the only place to twink, the f2p’s are garbage.
yea man, blizzard listened to JWL alone and you were the one voice standing up against him.

Anyway. OP there is no twinking on retail outside of vet and 110 twinking because they're account capped and not technically "XP off"

Classic twinking looks quite fun though, you might try that if you're looking for a more vintage feel.

BOA reroll toons are fine. i play them till they ding 30 then rinse and repeat. party syncing down into the bracket of your choice isn’t really twinking but still very viable, especially if youre a 120 and synced down into 111-119. vet/ftp requires you let your sub expire so you’re pretty much stuck only playing there. theres an event going for another 2 weeks,korraks revenge, that allows xp locked toons of every level over 10 to que with the general population.

BOA reroll toons are fine. i play them till they ding 30 then rinse and repeat. party syncing down into the bracket of your choice isn’t really twinking but still very viable, especially if youre a 120 and synced down into 111-119. vet/ftp requires you let your sub expire so you’re pretty much stuck only playing there. theres an event going for another 2 weeks,korraks revenge, that allows xp locked toons of every level over 10 to que with the general population.
Has throw away twinking been fun? I'm about to level a druid to 120 strictly from pvp.

Users who are viewing this thread