Tumultuous Cloak of Stam > T9 Set

Murk

OG
Okay, so most of you know that you can kick a member from a random dun. and then invite an 80, who then runs the instance,to get your satchel gear. My guild has been doing this since the satchel gear came out. Most of us have gotten ours right away.

But not all of us; Lilgotflagz our FC and Gm was very unlucky with his 8 stamina cloak.

We did the math and the amount of runs (if they had been heroics instead and had given thiumph's) would have far exceeded a full set of T9 gear.

We had different people come along and get all the satchel gear they needed in just a few runs.

After 100 runs or so, we were just so fed up with running it, he had even ticketed a GM and told him that he had received the cloak and that he accidentally deleted it, didn't work. lol.

So finally after 171 runs he finally got his 8 stam cloak.

Congrats Lil!

The World of Warcraft Armory - Lilgotflagz @ Azgalor - Profile

Murk said:
Okay, so most of you know that you can kick a member from a random dun. and then invite an 80, who then runs the instance,to get your satchel gear. My guild has been doing this since the satchel gear came out. Most of us have gotten ours right away.

But not all of us; Lilgotflagz our FC and Gm was very unlucky with his 8 stamina cloak.

We did the math and the amount of runs (if they had been heroics instead and had given thiumph's) would have far exceeded a full set of T9 gear.

We had different people come along and get all the satchel gear they needed in just a few runs.

After 100 runs or so, we were just so fed up with running it, he had even ticketed a GM and told him that he had received the cloak and that he accidentally deleted it, didn't work. lol.

So finally after 171 runs he finally got his 8 stam cloak.

Congrats Lil!

The World of Warcraft Armory - Lilgotflagz @ Azgalor - Profile

Jeez, and I thought I had bad luck. Poor guy..

Gz on his cloak. I picked up my 8 stam the other day finally. I thought i'd done quite afew runs but i have done that many ;)

I do agree that blizz's satchel system is broken. Theres something wrong with mages being given bandit and champion loot...

hmm, it'll take an entire 10 more dmg from me to kill him now...

xD gratz! i'm still farming my resist cloaks off and on.

Wuvz has done randoms plenty of times trying to get his 8 stam cloak. He still doesn't have it. 2 runs on his warrior: 2 8 stam cloaks

Wuv123 said:
No, 49 runs and counting...

Very first 2 randoms on my warrior...2 8 stam cloaks :(

Hey! Join the club! 94 and still going. Lil got his on my 91st run. I was so excited just to see it drop for someone.

Still working for it on my mage and druid.. I didnt know about this 80 thing (I kinda stopped twinking and stuff) but I am def going to do this now to get my mage perfect again lol..

I just did the math on the chances of that cloak not dropping in 171 attempts.

It's surprisingly high

Numbers used

Chance of drop = 8%

Times Attempted = 171

Chance that in 171 attempts it would not drop = 6.4%

I thought it would have been much lower than that.

Users who are viewing this thread