Trying to walk to shadowmoon dungeon, but why anguish fortress is sealed?

ns66

I try to solo shadowmoon with my alliance 20 toon, but to reach it, the anguish fortress is sealed off, can't get through, have to walk around and jump through a difficult path to bypass it, anyone knows why? or any quest I have to do? My main is 70 alliance I don't remember what it did before. Strangely, my horde toon (never played the main story line) 20 can get through anguish fortress no problem?
thanks

Yeah there's a short quest chain required to unlock it. If not you could always Darkmoon Canon and glider above it.

I really hate this quest chains, trying to find out the dependencies, then basically go all the way up have to do all the quests in the area or even wod :(
funny thing is my horde toon that has done basically no quests can get through :(

Yup, it is sealed for alli only.
You have 3 options, 1 is to do the questline, 2 is just not-alive as close as you can to the blocked gate, then in spirit form fly over the gate, then rez there. 3 is darkmoon cannon over.

theres actually a simple jump (like very simple) i found on youtube. It is very easy to get inside

theres actually a simple jump (like very simple) i found on youtube. It is very easy to get inside

I didn't find any youtube, but found my way in, fly to twilight grade flight point, then walk NW and up, i mark the path as

/way 40 54
/way 38 55
/way 36 51
/way 35 46
/way 34 44
/way 33 40
/way 32 42

maybe will help someone in similar situation~

1680669929683.png

Someone posted this on discord a few weeks ago. Forgot who but credit goes to them.

Gotta goblin glide over or just do the questline. The questlbne isnt too bad tbh it would be cooler if world quest upgrades were equal ilvl to dungeons still though

if you go to flight path at twilight glade, there is a path up to moonwillow peak, from there you can jump into the area or glide directly to the entrance

Users who are viewing this thread