Trying to return to 19 twinking. LFG

Hey everyone Advisory here trying to return to 19 twinking all my twinks were during TBC I have a priest, lock. shaman, warrior, druid, rogue, and hunter my druid is currently my best twink Zøø @ Stormrage - Community - World of Warcraft, but I'm looking to try and get into twinking again and need a good guild to help me finish up and let me know all the things I'm missing now. Only problem is I don't have a main, I did a scroll of resurrection but haven't made the level 80 yet.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
sick twink and that tabard is awesome too, but 19s are somewhat dead, 20-24 is where its all at. Id keep him as is, and make a close to BiS 24, which can literally be done in a day .Spend half of the daybotting in bgs once you ding 10, other half fully gearing it.

id keep the seal of wrynn, talbar mantle,,harvester's robe, farmers broom as those items can no longer be obtained in the game

sick twink and that tabard is awesome too, but 19s are somewhat dead, 20-24 is where its all at. Id keep him as is, and make a close to BiS 24, which can literally be done in a day .Spend half of the daybotting in bgs once you ding 10, other half fully gearing it.

id keep the seal of wrynn, talbar mantle,,harvester's robe, farmers broom as those items can no longer be obtained in the game

I have no idea where you get your info but 19s is far from dead......its not like 24s where you guys can get pops most of the day due to Trial Accounts but it easily gets pops from mid afternoon to late at night 11pm+

Advisory feel free to add my Btag and we can talk.

Users who are viewing this thread