Trilium - New Twinking Video

Trilium

Legend
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Vid Trilium! Really enjoyed it, hope to see more from you!

great vid, would be good to see more clutch moments like focus kicking etc

I agree. I filmed this within like 4 games and never really got the chance :(. Next time i'll try to get some!

I agree. I filmed this within like 4 games and never really got the chance :(. Next time i'll try to get some!

I could tell, seeing as that orc shammy you raped was in every other clip xD Nevertheless, good vid, short enough to not get boring because of how rogue gameplay is nowadays :p I'd like to see a wider selection of clips, like fcing, repicks, ninjas and shit. Something else than tunneling returns at FR, big crits and fast clicks please :) Use your imagination

Good watch 3,9/5

I could tell, seeing as that orc shammy you raped was in every other clip xD Nevertheless, good vid, short enough to not get boring because of how rogue gameplay is nowadays :p I'd like to see a wider selection of clips, like fcing, repicks, ninjas and shit. Something else than tunneling returns at FR, big crits and fast clicks please :) Use your imagination

Good watch 3,9/5

Will do! I'll def. get some of that in new video. :)

cringeworthy

don't make more videos until you at least get better clips

Nice video, some really solid returns! Good to see some rogues pushing shit in still

+1 for Atreyu, reminds me of my highschool days

Users who are viewing this thread