Trials and Tribulations of Tazik Shocker

Sharlindra said:
best tank in the bracket? sounds so ****ign stupid rofl.

pve is hard.

pve at lvl 70 2 times harder.

10 man swp and we can talk bout it, your again being rude, and yes best warrior pve tank in the bracket, truth hurts.

Camael said:
truth hurts.

ahahaahahahah ROFL

what truth? 30 years old boxer kicking a little girl to eat her candy?

oh im sorry, truth hurts.

25 man spw in the TBC adn we can talk bout it.

man you are so epic.

this is twink bracket for a pvp. there is no reason to twink for pve. there is no twinks for pve.

maybe only completly loosers who suck even at pvp twinkin and dont know what to do to play good. yeah then go pve at 70! cuz dis is hard.

Sharlindra said:
ahahaahahahah ROFL

what truth? 30 years old boxer kicking a little girl to eat her candy?

oh im sorry, truth hurts.

25 man spw in the TBC adn we can talk bout it.

man you are so epic.

this is twink bracket for a pvp. there is no reason to twink for pve. there is no twinks for pve.

maybe only completly loosers who suck even at pvp twinkin and dont know what to do to play good. yeah then go pve at 70! cuz dis is hard.

You might like 70's pve, or not, but that does not give you the right to give such denigratory comments, dont like it ? Dont play it, no one forces you.

And just to make it clear, in the first 20 world pve guilds since tbc all the way till cataclysm, server first illidan, second on Kil'jaeden, server first lich king heroic, server first Celestial Defender.

Come at me bro.

Off topic but...

How does one go about calling yourself the best PvE tank in the bracket? You could be the 20th best for all you know. I mean yo I`m the best Warrior in arena in the world but.... I`ve never been in an arena on my Warrior! (For sake of getting my point across).

How about sticking on topic and not trying to epeen the place out again? This is not just pointing at you Camael but all the epeener's in this degenerate bracket.

GROW THE **** UP.

Just wanna say congrats. On a side note: how much does it cost on average to lvlengineering to 450. (understand prices in ah r different server to server). Just curious.

mrdoobry said:
How does one go about calling yourself the best PvE tank in the bracket?

Never said i'm the best pve tank in the bracket, said i'm the best warrior tank in the bracket.

Being able to detect sarcasm is also something you should try out !

Deranger said:
Just wanna say congrats. On a side note: how much does it cost on average to lvlengineering to 450. (understand prices in ah r different server to server). Just curious.

I would say within an average of 3 to 5 k, costed me 6 k on Frostwhisper and the server is just insanely expensive, wile on stormscale it was 3.5 and Draenor took me 4.5.

stop trolling sharlindra mr druid stuck on 2K as one of best comps out there. , on side note Camael is ze best warrior tank pve wise He has prooven Many times , About BTS haiting on other guilds do you even pay attention to forums? Dont see alot of BTS members trolling RNG/calcium or unknown guilds. <3 y'all best dk eu

pingaslol said:
Camael is ze best warrior tank pve wise He has prooven Many times.

About BTS haiting on other guilds do you even pay attention to forums? Dont see alot of BTS members trolling RNG/calcium or unknown guilds.

Taylor = Best dk eu.

Quote for truth.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

releveled eng for a second time few days ago, ended up with synapse. decided to stick with that. only took me about 2.5k on my server. shit must have been really cheap cuz the last time I did, it was closer to 5k

GOt mine first time yesterday. totally broke after leveling engi but to get taziks, exalted with SSO and Nethewing in one day is pretty mad. happy days

Users who are viewing this thread