lvlonefun

As a level 1, while you may queue for the micro-holiday event Trial of Style, once it pops and all players accept the invitation, you will receive the message "Character too low level for raid." and be booted from the group finder.

You shall not pass!

(Before everyone jumps on me with WE KNOW THIS ALREADY!!!!11!one@#%!, I'm posting it for visibility for new level 1 twinks.)

Last edited:
As a level 1, while you may queue for the micro-holiday event Trial of Style, once it pops and all players accept the invitation, you will receive the message "Character too low level for raid." and be booted from the group finder.

You shall not pass!

(Before everyone jumps on me with WE KNOW THIS ALREADY!!!!11!one@#%!, I'm posting it for visibility for new level 1 twinks.)
One of the things you will learn after being around the scene after awhile is that you should never post anything assuredly or with complete confidence. We can infact do the trial of style, you just have to input this command beforehand.

/run SetAllowLowLevelRaid(true)

upload_2021-3-20_9-39-29.png

Not everyone uses Discord... especially not lurkers.

Nope.
Discord's probably the best place for lurkers when it comes to new twink stuff. Threads aren't typically made by informed users until things have been hashed out and concepts have been pressed more rigorously, either in controlled groups or with the community; most all of both of those things being on discord. Rushing to put out day-one information that is wrong because you don't participate in all of the information feeds doesn't really help anyone.

One of the things you will learn after being around the scene after awhile is that you should never post anything assuredly or with complete confidence. We can infact do the trial of style, you just have to input this command beforehand.

/run SetAllowLowLevelRaid(true)

I looked for information here before posting. Now I know that I was incorrect.

Not everyone uses Discord... especially not lurkers.

A lot of the lvl 1 to 9 info is not posted on the forums as it is a mixture of small varieties of findings not thread worthy. For that reason I would strongly suggest you to come visit the Discord if you want to be "in the loop".

XpOff has a network of resources at your disposal! Use it , dont spread lies :LFHCat:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread