Trial of Style

titis1.jpg
WoWScrnShot_083118_235030.jpg

Nobody cares about your look :D You just have to show some titties to win the kids vote.
I won with my shitty ungeared undead warrior. The kids are voting for titties , even if they are rotten.

This was the only thing i found fun since BFA release as F2P. Bgs are cancer and I don't want to feed stupid premades anymore. I'll be a competitive transmog player :)

Thanks! And I just mean me being a fat Panda makes people chuckle and maybe consider voting for me as opposed to some boring looking night elf in raid gear.

Can confirm this works. Saw a Panda win by using that purple scythe paired along with a dress, by far the funniest thing I’ve ever seen!

I think there is a little trick to get to 1st,2nd,3rd place. Dunno if it works, but Im always giving a point to a different player. Im traying to give 1 point to all 5 of them and not to repeat. Im giving 2 poiints to least popular and ungliests transmoged guys. Thats works for me for now. Im always in top 3 (mostly 1st) without even speak, rotate my char, nor using the gay-ish emotes from the menu.

I think there is a little trick to get to 1st,2nd,3rd place. Dunno if it works, but Im always giving a point to a different player. Im traying to give 1 point to all 5 of them and not to repeat. Im giving 2 poiints to least popular and ungliests transmoged guys. Thats works for me for now. Im always in top 3 (mostly 1st) without even speak, rotate my char, nor using the gay-ish emotes from the menu.
That’s what I do!

I already got all the mogs and also shirts on 3 chars. It started last night on EU.
"Fashionable Undershirt"....This shit cant be transmogged. I deleted my previous shirt cuz this one looks cooler but... it cant get the transmog, even if its "return for refund" time is gone. Now I have to skill up tailoring again... to get a fockin shirt and to be able to transmog it.

you can just buy one from inside the trial of style event, theres a guy selling a white shirt there;)

you can just buy one from inside the trial of style event, theres a guy selling a white shirt there;)
OMG... This forum is such a mess... Im writing this shit for 4th time...

Thank you for the advice :) You can use the "Ring" with the bloated stats. Its just a visual bug. Blizz GMs confirmed it.

That’s what I do!
Its working most of the times, cuz the other guys are using the same or similar strategy :D They are voting for your shitty looking character, cuz they thing you wont get a lot of votes. But... if you dont give them more than 2 votes per competition, you are winning most of the times - 99% for me.

PS:...change your "Forum Engine"....its looks and working like shit... if you are the last who posting, then why you cant post a separate message but you must combine and collide your last 2-3 posts? Thats look like shit and its fockin confusing.

"Fashionable Undershirt"....This shit cant be transmogged. I deleted my previous shirt cuz this one looks cooler but... it cant get the transmog, even if its "return for refund" time is gone. Now I have to skill up tailoring again... to get a fockin shirt and to be able to transmog it.
dud u can buy a shirt for like 20s from tailoring supplies vendor

Just make the toon show some bobs (tits for the apes on this forum)
Works everytime
Showing bobs is not enough! You must show some of this too - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camel_toe
[doublepost=1535779455,1535777708][/doublepost][Fashionable Undershirt] is buggy as hell... You cant transmog anything while you wearing it. Not even from the transmog guy in the "Trial of Style" contest. If you try to make a transmog and press "Apply", you will be showing your older transmog to the ppl. Not only the shirt but everything.

"PS:...change your "Forum Engine"....its looks and working like shit... if you are the last who posting, then why you cant post a separate message but you must combine and collide your last 2-3 posts? Thats look like shit and its fockin confusing."

Just clearing the space for my next post.

WoWScrnShot_090118_090736.jpg
WoWScrnShot_090118_090909.jpg

I just leveled up to 10 and tried the "Trial of Style" event and.... I won it in the first attempt with Cloth-er... without even have any Cloth transmogs :D I won it cuz.... guess why? The thingies on the second pic.

Last edited:
Last night was the first time I participated in Trial of Style, and I am already over it :eek:
I picked up one Mail, one Plate and one Leather set and I’m now sick of it. I only managed to win once, so I even have the un-moggable shirt!
I don’t know if I have it in me to farm all the mogs.....:(

Last night was the first time I participated in Trial of Style, and I am already over it :eek:
I picked up one Mail, one Plate and one Leather set and I’m now sick of it. I only managed to win once, so I even have the un-moggable shirt!
Yeah, mate :) I just wanted the huntards sets but they look horrendous... Really, REALLY, REALLY, UGLY for a huntard... My transmog is way better than that shit.

But if you playing as Warrior or a Rogue (for easy AFK-ing honor gain as horde) you better farm them. You`ll get them even if you dont transmog at all. Just sit in there and you`ll get atleast 25 tokens. A few runs and you`ll get the set.

Yea the mail sets are laughably bad. I'm not even really hyped on the plate sets. But I went ahead and did the grind. Super easy and quick to get the sets while watching something on Netflix

Users who are viewing this thread