Trash will be trash

Bone

OG
Obviously.

Anyway, I'm thinking about coming to 29.

I was trying to find shamengs to look up but most of them seem to be enhance and only 1 of them looked like he knew what a single shaman ability did (judging by their gear choices). Eventually I gave up and just made a chardev so tell me what you think.

chardev 8 - WoW Cataclysm

Before any of you nerds say anything about my spell hit... This would be pug BG gear. I would have to find some way to make up that 1.21% hit for arena.

Also, I choose 15 NR to cloak instead of 5 R-All because I wanna crutch hard brahhhhhh. 44 static and 73 with HST down baby. WindShear/Pet Sting/roots(won't even shock that shit nukka, **** it have 73 NR) Ele shaman and druids (less so) will tickle my balls with those deeps son

Edit: In my attempt to write in the African-American vernacular I forgot to mention the 15 NR to cloak was for arena and I'm too lazy to change it just for pugs... **** that.

I'm pretty sure racial resist doesn't stack with the buff from Kings. Your Racial resist will override the NR gained from Kings. The same goes with HST. It's whichever is greater. They don't indefinitely stack - at least - that is my knowledge.

Correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

If you're right you just ruined my morning... Buckdich.

The kings thing makes sense but the HST doesn't as much.

I forgive you out of love. Is gracob in this bracket? He's probably crunched the numbers on this... I mean he's the human calculator.

I don't know who Gracob is - I'm sorta new ;p

But, I'm still convinced that none of that stacks. It's just whichever is greater. The passive racial resist is in place to replace resist buffs I guess - I dunno, lol. You'd get HST though to provide frost resist for frost traps against Hunters and the fire resist is good for... the non-existent fire mage. I have a nelf fire mage, lol. Stocke was my fellow Fire brother, but he decided to disband our brotherhood and went Frost. =/

Profs only go to 225...

Grounding Choker seems worth it to max your hit...

Or if you absolutely insist on going stam for your neck get the Pendant of the Agate Shield from JC'ing...

It might just be me but the 30 armor seems worth it to get Blighted Leggings for the extra stats...

Hotshot Gloves are better...

29 BiS Gear List - Forums - World of Warcraft

Should get Shield of Uncurbed Appetite - Game - World of Warcraft with Enchant Shield - Vitality - Spell - World of Warcraft and pick up the Mara boots.

What's up with the shitty gloves? Get Satchel ones.

Stam neck is a waste, pick up Grounding Choker - Game - World of Warcraft

Engy>Everything at 29 BGs. Iron Grenades are an invaluable cooldown.

That BiS gear list is pretty mediocre honestly. Satchel gloves are limited to cloth wearers for the gloves you're talking about.

Igotoparties said:
Profs only go to 225...

Grounding Choker seems worth it to max your hit...

Or if you absolutely insist on going stam for your neck get the Pendant of the Agate Shield from JC'ing...

It might just be me but the 30 armor seems worth it to get Blighted Leggings for the extra stats...

Hotshot Gloves are better...

That BiS gear list is pretty mediocre honestly. Satchel gloves are limited to cloth wearers for the gloves you're talking about.

Of the Vision or Moon...

What Don't said. The boots from mara > basically everything; use what's available to you. You'll get more crit out of using that + surefooted (I s'pose it depends on what you want I guess) than really anything. You could also get boar's speed or some other enchant - the 35 ilvl is too huge to skip out on.

Donteventrii said:
29 BiS Gear List - Forums - World of Warcraft

Should get Shield of Uncurbed Appetite - Game - World of Warcraft with Enchant Shield - Vitality - Spell - World of Warcraft and pick up the Mara boots.

What's up with the shitty gloves? Get Satchel ones.

Stam neck is a waste, pick up Grounding Choker - Game - World of Warcraft

Engy>Everything at 29 BGs. Iron Grenades are an invaluable cooldown.

I didn't put eng because I'm too lazy to level it and keep up with grenades. Why would I pick up the mara boots and lose 300 armor, and 5 hit compared to 3 stam, 5 int, 10 crit rating? o_O I'll take that survivability any day.

Thanks for the neck though that thing is cuteeeeeeee

Like we said it sorta depends on what you're going for ;p all we can do is give suggestions as to what we think is good, of course that's different in all our minds - just do your own sorta build and make sure you look the gear up on WoWhead and such - helps a lot. There are TONS of different builds you can go - don't be afraid to mix/match gear to make somethin' weird. I tend to like to do my own thing. :)

Typically, resto shams do not get focused. You will need the healing to keep up your teammates that do get focused. And why bother making a "BIS" twink that isn't BIS (Doesn't have engy/use nades)?

Donteventrii said:
Of the Vision or Moon...

Hotshots are still better, and if you insist on going for pure stats I'd get Eldritch Gloves over the Satchel ones... Unless I'm missing something arent spirit+haste largely wasted at this level?

Buckdich said:
What Don't said. The boots from mara > basically everything; use what's available to you. You'll get more crit out of using that + surefooted (I s'pose it depends on what you want I guess) than really anything. You could also get boar's speed or some other enchant - the 35 ilvl is too huge to skip out on.

I'm not giving up minor speed xD

Users who are viewing this thread