Transmogs

I was looking at these earlier. I do agree they are pretty cool, just really depends on availablility on whichever server you're on. For the most part since they fixed the transmog bug ages ago, the number of "dope transmog" staves that have been available is very limited.

The only reason I questioned race/class is that I used to have a BE mage and I used House Wyrnn Staff with 30sp, seemed to go well with the rest of my transmog;

Corsair's Overshirt

Godfrey's Britches (?) don't actually remember, but some sort of dark pants... :s
plus whatever gloves and belt (think the satchel belt worked)

but idk choices are somewhat limited. wish we had more options like we used to with quest reward transmogs. (I personally still enjoy my GF'd Hemet's Trophy Gun on my hunter :p )

I was looking at these earlier. I do agree they are pretty cool, just really depends on availablility on whichever server you're on. For the most part since they fixed the transmog bug ages ago, the number of "dope transmog" staves that have been available is very limited.

The only reason I questioned race/class is that I used to have a BE mage and I used House Wyrnn Staff with 30sp, seemed to go well with the rest of my transmog;

Corsair's Overshirt

Godfrey's Britches (?) don't actually remember, but some sort of dark pants... :s

but idk choices are somewhat limited. wish we had more options like we used to with quest reward transmogs. (I personally still enjoy my GF'd Hemet's Trophy Gun on my hunter :p )

Magefist Gloves - Item - World of Warcraft and Spidersilk Boots - Item - World of Warcraft fits perfect with those pants.

add a warsong tabard and win

Corsair's Overshirt

There is a Staff of Conjuring on Draenor right now, And also several Foamspittle Staff's.

Just go to wowhead and set the filters for the items you are looking for. That's how I got cool transmogs for my 3 mages; one green, one blue, one red.

Just go to wowhead and set the filters for the items you are looking for. That's how I got cool transmogs for my 3 mages; one green, one blue, one red.

This is what I did when initially replying earlier today, but as I said choices are somewhat limited... :(
I personally miss having;

the cloth transmog as well as,
Staff of the Redeemer

/cry

This is what I did when initially replying earlier today, but as I said choices are somewhat limited... :(
I personally miss having;

the cloth transmog as well as,
Staff of the Redeemer

/cry

They really aren't that limited. All of my mages' transmogs are items that are obtainable at lvl 19, not using that old mail glitch where I transmog high lvl quest items on to it. It isn't that hard to make a cool set.

Together, they are the power magers!

posted today on mmo-champion within 5.2 patch stuff

Transmogrification rules have been broadened for several weapon types.

• Two-handed axes, maces, and swords can be Transmogrified to each other.
  • One-handed axes, maces, and swords can be Transmogrified to each other.
  • Staves and polearms can be transmogrified to each other.

i wish i would have gotten the quest polearm House Wrynn Halberd - Item - World of Warcraft in westfall now...damm

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread