Transmog

Lolpzlate

Legend
Just a warning..If you have a BoE item and you put that BoE item in whichever slot it will make it soul bound. Even if you haven't gone through with the transmog. I put my darkweave breeches in the pants slot (BoE) to see how it worked and exitted without paying for it or anything and now they're soulbound. pz.

just tried it again with mystic tome..its confirMed

I didn't even pay for it or accept it or anything. I just simply had that item in the slot then took it off.

They probably should have went into a little more detail.

Its most likely a bug anyway. Its probably meant to make it soul bound once you accept and pay for the transmog. #7

I read the fkin patch notes lol. I dont think either of you understand what I'm saying.

TY JESUSJUICE

Seems to be several BoE bugs right now. If you buy off the ah, take from your bank or mail an item to another alt - it becomes soulbound also. People need to be careful with anything you might be tempted to pull out and send to another alt.

I'd say put in a ticket - but I think some of the GMs are confused and are telling people "you equipped it" and some are getting their items mailed back to them. You know how the roll of the dice is with those guys.

THANKS FOR THE WARNING ENDLESSFACES

Nakedplunger should have his toon transmoggerfrowned into something that makes him good at this game.

Users who are viewing this thread