Transmog Thread

Wo_WScrn_Shot_020213_000847.jpg

Wo_WScrn_Shot_020213_000834.jpg

Wo_WScrn_Shot_020213_000735.jpg

Yes, I use herods shoulder all the time. I sacrifice the stats for looks but it looks pretty nice so meh :p
nice mog, but you should disable display head slot, my f2p is also a nelf, and since them eyes glow, the patch don't look good on them

My mog for 5.2 is almost finished, so I'll post its finished form wishfully. I have everything except red woolen boots, stupid pattern is taking me longer than MTB

This is my main battle attire (herod's is a mogged pauldrons of elements) although its more like an average because of changing circumstances.

mog1.png

By comparison, this is my full SP/general bloodthirst set for reckless combat. Again, the boots are the only thing that still escape me.

mog2.png

Before I made this set I used beautiful Runed Copper, so here's that too. The skeletal club is what my B.H.O.G looks like, the draenic looking one is aurastone.

mog3.png

Does anyone know if the transmog bug where you can transmog BoA gear into high level gear still works, and if you do have it, do you risk fucking it up by sending your BoA gear around?

Does anyone know if the transmog bug where you can transmog BoA gear into high level gear still works, and if you do have it, do you risk fucking it up by sending your BoA gear around?

Last i heard it still worked if u mogged it into an item without lvl restriction, and u had to trade it 2 your char while still havin it equipped not mailed :)

Attachments

• 35266915.jpg
    35266915.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 230

Users who are viewing this thread