WoWScrnShot_012713_200631.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 204
  • WoWScrnShot_012713_200628.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_012713_200628.jpg
    287.3 KB · Views: 243
  • WoWScrnShot_012713_200624.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_012713_200624.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 334
You're Ftp? You seem to love my mage with all the Charges you throw ;)

duuude yep aha I remember chasing you around for hours

I hate being controlled by mages so I latch on to them asap :D

Gotta cast some Polymorphs and Frost Novas :p

Bandit is more like 'meh' to 'ok' and Scouting is trash imo :>

this is behstenslahtz rogue-transmog - and this is for the lulz

A slahtz / behsten mog would be pretty neat.. like an old skool 19er... *bemoaning the loss of nethercleft* hehe

I might take up the challenge myself after mogging feet of the lynx

A slahtz / behsten mog would be pretty neat.. like an old skool 19er... *bemoaning the loss of nethercleft* hehe

I might take up the challenge myself after mogging feet of the lynx

Well I quoted their names more like the actual meaning, but yea, I love how Blizzard does some little things that are sweet (if they would just know how to balance as well...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I quoted their names more like the actual meaning, but yea, I love how Blizzard does some little things that are sweet (if they would just knew how to balance as well...)

I know that, I see a lot of twinks saying what is 'best in slot' mogging gear, but obviously there is no such thing. You say potato, I say potato. I agree it's nice to introduce behsten and slahtz, for blizz to acknowledge twinking... But since being implemented, they haven't catered for twinks whatsoever. To me, Behsten and Slahtz are simply a hidden fuck you to the twinking community :(

Get rid of the shoulders, the gloves and the boots and it would look better, dunno why Blizzard always HAS to design stuff that's rolled up... Looks really bad imo (not your mog, but this roll-up shit) - well, gj for the effort of getting the whole set :)

Scouting looks the best

Scouting. is. trash.

inb4-insult-edit: that's my own opinion, I just stated it, if you feel offended I am sorry and will delete this

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, its common i guess yes, but scouting reminds me of better times in the 19 bracket.

Back in those days, i used to wish my 19 rogue could wear all scouting, now it can.. combine that with black TCG tabard, and katanas. GG
And if i go assa, switch to boa daggers wich are mogged to assassin's blade :)
Simple neat and sexy transmog.

Going for a ninja/rogue look.

Your human rogue i see is wearing A bouqet of flowers, purple wsg tabard, and a red bandit mask. If you think thats stylin word up.

to each his own player.

Your human rogue i see is wearing A bouqet of flowers, purple wsg tabard, and a red bandit mask. If you think thats stylin word up.

Well, not playing my rogue anymore (on German realms) just logged off in the most fancy gear I could get in this short time (well, I had all the stuff exceopt the white-cloth gear, I just bought that) :)

But my belf-rogue's mog is something different ;)

Users who are viewing this thread