Transmog rating thread (rate 1-10, F2P only)

7/10
something more creative than full bards would be nice, and perhaps a nice tabard.

1/10
no lfh
no tabard
pure scouting.

Thanks for the feedback! I choose scouting because I like the "all black" theme taking into the account the color of the skin and the black wolf as the riding mount. + AB tabard somewhere in the future.

better tabard. lfh. a little more colour matching.

So.... Lucky fishing hat is involved in the rating? What about Skillpatch? and its Purple...Arcane... Hint Hint... and Barbaric Aint Cuttin it! The Tabard i dont see how it does not go with the mog oh well =)

So.... Lucky fishing hat is involved in the rating? What about Skillpatch? and its Purple...Arcane... Hint Hint... and Barbaric Aint Cuttin it! The Tabard i dont see how it does not go with the mog oh well =)

ye lfh is a must for 10/10, eyepatch can only get to 9/10. gloves, boots and belt. It's not rare enough.

From what i gather, i should mog rare items? and use LFH to get a 10/10 rating?
A 10/10 from goesid if thats what u want.
Still there are other ppls options possible.
I know I Know blasphemy :)
But I also give u 5/10. Its just not my kind of style..and purple + male elf is just meh...

Ah that's a great suggestion! Will take some time to aquire though :p

Just compare it to Lower City Tabard and it will feel like an hour.

A 10/10 from goesid if thats what u want.
Still there are other ppls options possible.
I know I Know blasphemy :)
But I also give u 5/10. Its just not my kind of style..and purple + male elf is just meh...

No. All the gear doesn't have to be rare, just the tabard, and then of course LFH and the rest just has to match that.

No, there'snot.

Yes.

Good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just updated my mog, whatcha think?

Gdbp2Sf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread