Transmog Pictures (not the same mog everyone facerolls)

Attachments

• hai girlz.jpg
    hai girlz.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 211
Undead are the most vile looking (dis-formed) sub species of the Horde, they are inferior, and obsolete from the other horde Races.

D: D: D: D: D:

I thought I liked you!!!!

Look at that beautiful face!

Look at it!

How can you not love undead? D:

Those bloodless yet full green tinged lips - those lovely sparkling eyes, shining with the innocence of a mindless killer - the fine, elegant tracing of veins on snow-white pale skin - those immaculately de-fleshed elbow and knee joints - those delightful toes and elegantly clawed fingers!

lYDWx.jpg

Undead are clearly the best Horde race!

but they are dead corpses....Im sorry not attracted to necrophilia or dead or anything else, I perfer living

again as mentioned in my other thread I think of wow characters simply as things to achieve a goal not a extension of ones personality but if I were to go that far and RP and think of them as ''me irl'' like some weirdos do I certanly would NOT play an undead

but they are dead corpses....Im sorry not attracted to necrophilia or dead or anything else, I perfer living

again as mentioned in my other thread I think of wow characters simply as things to achieve a goal not a extension of ones personality but if I were to go that far and RP and think of them as ''me irl'' like some weirdos do I certanly would NOT play an undead
You may be alive but you have the sense of humor of a dead fish. ._.

Necrophilia is being sexually attracted to a corpse.

Are you implying that you're sexually attracted to your characters by default? Because that's weird too.

Oookay let's not seriously argue here. I guess some people just don't like playing undead. Post your mogs instead!

Trying to mog around the pink shirt here:

d4rtWwX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D: D: D: D: D:

I thought I liked you!!!!

Look at that beautiful face!

Look at it!

How can you not love undead? D:

Those bloodless yet full green tinged lips - those lovely sparkling eyes, shining with the innocence of a mindless killer - the fine, elegant tracing of veins on snow-white pale skin - those immaculately de-fleshed elbow and knee joints - those delightful toes and elegantly clawed fingers!

lYDWx.jpg

Undead are clearly the best Horde race!

on that top picture of the undead face...

Is that veins or just cracks from a 100 years of dried out undead face?

im surprised the undead rouges don't leave chalk marks all over Warsong's floor when i gank them ;)

on that top picture of the undead face...

Is that veins or just cracks from a 100 years of dried out undead face?

im surprised the undead rouges don't leave chalk marks all over Warsong's floor when i gank them ;)

Carefully preserved in formaldehyde. ;)

You can smell it on rogues but the bite of chemicals is so harsh on your eyes and nose you still don't know where they're coming from! :D

Hmmm... i was clearly trolling before... Yde understood the troll, everyone else understand it was a troll... then you took it seriously... please don't shame yourself any more. I have an Undead Mage and an Undead Rouge.

Users who are viewing this thread