EU+US !Transmog Bug? (sssshh, keep it down)

Dark

Legend
=X

So.. why are these iLvl 870 leather shoulders (Inferno's March Shoulderpads) all of the sudden transmoggable, on my level 20?

Did I miss something? It's probably a bug, but if the Blizzard "Fun-Police" hears about this, I'm sure they'll shut dis shit down real quick!

WoWScrnShot_070817_172616.jpg

Can you guys take a moment to see if there's some other pieces of high iLvl gear suddenly available to use in your transmog collection? Then please post a reply (preferably with a screenshot) so we can have a compilation of some high level transmogs that we can try to use, before it gets nerfed!

I'll continue to do the same..

* * * EDIT: * * *

Ok, so I found 3 more:

Gloves of the Shadow's Return

Belt of the Netherwalker

Footpads of the Illidari Crusade

The thing that all 4 of these pieces of gear have in common, is that they're rewards from this level 110 quest:

Trial of Valor: The Once and Future Lord of Shadows

Is anyone else able to confirm that they have these quest rewards, available to transmog on their low level characters?

Last edited:
I'll check when I'm on again if anything pops out. But I did notice the crown from Midsummer is still mogable even after the event finished. Not sure about the other seasonable items, it's just something I noticed.

Users who are viewing this thread