transferring to buy a SF...

how does this work with

- Every character to be transferred has to be at least level 10.

- Characters carrying too much gold are not eligible for transfer, as follows:

- Level 10-30: 300 gold limit

- Level 31-50: 1000 gold limit

- Level 51-69: 5000 gold limit

in place? i don't want to have to transfer me 80 there any back

advice - bring sellable items to said target server to make money,,,

I dont advise buying gold at all...

swagvault is sells gold for pretty cheap though, last time i bought it was liek 7$ for 1k or something...

(long time ago :3)

*cough* susanexpress *cough*

Seriously though, don't go jumping around sites and then go and log on your email or wow or anything cause that's what my brother did. He was surfing around not knowing what sites were good and which were bad, then he logged onto my account like a day later (apparently he knew my password o_O) now my account is banned for economy exploitation. Probably from the botting that was being done on my toon... anyways try susanexpress you get your shit within 2 hours tops

But yea, I don't advise it :p (saving my ass)

Dont use e-mail address connected with wow

Use a paypal account that way people cant see your credit card info.

Uh, in the chat with them, use a fake name, not your real one :p

and ALWAYS TRADE A ITEM OF WHITE VALUE FOR THE GOLD

Best Excuse I've Told People - Wait till my auctions sell... -Two Hours Later- I got my gold :3

Try to get them to trade the gold straight to you.

NEVER get it through the mail EVER.

AH is kind of sketchy, you see a white sword on the AH for 2k you know something is up.

Face to face is the only way to do it...

Any other way, your pretty much going to get "..."

Well, yes and no...

I put a item in the BB ah for 2kg so i could buy it on the horde side and i didnt get and questions or comments :3

What you saw there was someone doing 1 of two things.

1) Being Stupid

2) Buying Gold ;)

ßubblehærth said:
Try to get them to trade the gold straight to you.

NEVER get it through the mail EVER.

AH is kind of sketchy, you see a white sword on the AH for 2k you know something is up.

Well, some people actually put up items inchase some moroon buys it or miss clicks it. A dude from my realm bought a stack of silk cloth for at least 1k gold, don't remember the exact price. He bought all the stacks without looking at the last stacks' price. Guess you have to be lucky to succeed doing that though.

Boglund said:
Well, some people actually put up items inchase some moroon buys it or miss clicks it. A dude from my realm bought a stack of silk cloth for at least 1k gold, don't remember the exact price. He bought all the stacks without looking at the last stacks' price. Guess you have to be lucky to succeed doing that though.

That's so full of win

Users who are viewing this thread