Tranferring my mage and a Shadowfang

Rayu

OG
My 19 mage is almost finished, now I have a few options.

1) Stay on Bronzebeard for a while to do achievements.

2) Transfer to Blackout alliance side. Sell the Shadowfang there.

3) Transfer to Blackout and switch faction. Sell the Shadowfang there.

4) Equip the Shadowfang on my mage.

Don't want to turn this into a trade channel so PM me offers if you are interested in the sword. Thanks. ;)

4 is the only choice

mage

Honestly Rayu, either GIVE it to someone who is an avid twinker over on your EU realms (someone you know irl) or just throw it on the mage and put 30 sp on it and ALWAYS use it :p

Whatever you do GL and have fun with it.

Rayu said:
My 19 mage is almost finished, now I have a few options.

1) Stay on Bronzebeard for a while to do achievements.

2) Transfer to Blackout alliance side. Sell the Shadowfang there.

3) Transfer to Blackout and switch faction. Sell the Shadowfang there.

4) Equip the Shadowfang on my mage.

Don't want to turn this into a trade channel so PM me offers if you are interested in the sword. Thanks. ;)

I will also be doing option 4 shortly!!! but i'm gonna use 22int and use it for my premade set.

I've had a few SF's in my posession now and I always get greedy and try to sell them. It's about time i did something useful with it.

Rayu hey, i would like to talk with you ingame i have an other way you could deal with!

Please Pm me with some contact information about how i could contact you.

I am very thankful and i hope you will like my idea = )

Its abit selfish towards the twink community to use a SF on a char that wont benefit from it at all. There are too few of these around to waste and there are plenty of people on Blackout looking for one of these. Sell it imo.

Stormfist said:
sell it to some of these pathetic desperates for irl cash

Well yeah but I didn't just find this on the AH for cheep or get it to drop, I had to spend $50 in transfer fees to get it. Last one that I know of sold for about 70-90 IRL cash so that would only be like $20-40 profit for me + the hassel.

People that buy gold could probably buy 10k gold for $25-35 (not really sure what the exchange rate is). So they obtain the SF for half the cost it took me to get it not to mention I would be doing all the work.

Grabco said:
People that buy gold could probably buy 10k gold for $25-35 (not really sure what the exchange rate is). So they obtain the SF for half the cost it took me to get it not to mention I would be doing all the work.

They are pathetic. Obtaining gold is easy as hell nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread