Training Dummys

To any Dev' readin this, lawl.

Now that you've bothered making a 'turn off exp' char, looking like a 19 twink. (Rogue though, but I'm not offended) Would you mind throwing in some "Beginner Training Dummy"'s, say, level 20?

In advance, thanks!

aw88ky.jpg

I'm not gonna go theramore everytime I want shards, for the love of god.

Faster to just spam on the level 60 dummy than. I'd just like some more spread out levels than 60-70-80 *HEROIC*.. :(

Begger's can't be choosers I suppose.

WTB level 28 and level 19 dummies. Gnomer and PvP testing ftw.

Naturaltalnt said:
Brings up an odd question, I would if any part of Blizzards team has ever looked at Twinkinfo.

I guarantee that they have. They monitor a lot of WoW-related sites, and the twink community is one of the better communities at sniffing out loopholes to gain advantages.

Doth said:
Just gief some that scales with your own level or something.. If that is even possible.

Bosses scale to your level, it should be entirely possible.

i farm shards by going into RFC and clearing out all the beginning grey mobs. Then take off all my SP gear and have my voidy tank a green mob i find, and drain soul till its almost dead (don't dot or searing pain or anything, just drain soul). Then i put my voidy on passive/follow, and i run outof the instance with the mob at ~50 health. Rinse, repeat

Omgimarogue said:
i farm shards by going into RFC and clearing out all the beginning grey mobs. Then take off all my SP gear and have my voidy tank a green mob i find, and drain soul till its almost dead (don't dot or searing pain or anything, just drain soul). Then i put my voidy on passive/follow, and i run outof the instance with the mob at ~50 health. Rinse, repeat

Faster to spam the lvl 60 dummy 20 times to get 1-2 shards :p

Ooh Blizz please listens to this thread. A training dummy around our level would be a huge help for us. But again...It's blizzard so I am probably expecting too much.

Users who are viewing this thread