Trade for Transfer

Khaos

Dare to be Optimistic
OK, well Money has gotten tight for me and I have plenty of play time on my account, I am curious if anyone would be willing to Trade 2 Game Cards for them to help me get a 19 twink to Ruin. thats 4 months of play time and 2x the cost of a transfer so I am loosing money here just tired of not being able to play my twink. IF your interested send me a Private message with a Messager (I am not a big fan of talking back and forth between mail)

Tunkie said:
OK, well Money has gotten tight for me and I have plenty of play time on my account, I am curious if anyone would be willing to Trade 2 Game Cards for them to help me get a 19 twink to Ruin. thats 4 months of play time and 2x the cost of a transfer so I am loosing money here just tired of not being able to play my twink. IF your interested send me a Private message with a Messager (I am not a big fan of talking back and forth between mail)

why don't you put em up on ebay? get spare cash + less chance of a scam.

Sigh i was scared of this, people think Im gonna try to scam them....but ok, I dont like selling Cards on Ebay I hate the idea of ebay for the fact that ebay has fucked me over to many time to remember

I am Bumping and I am offering 3 Game Cards for a Character Transfer to Ruin. Pst me on here and give me some Messager Info so we can talk more hands on

sounds interesting, if my current money venture succeeds to the heights that I hope it will, then I should problaby be able to help you out, give you have some sort of refrences

(I don't trust Iowaians on principle alone)

Really? Money is tight and yet your throwing it away so you can play warcraft? I mean no offense but surely that time could be better spent elsewhere before 'money is tight' becomes 'money is non-existent'.

Ebay the cards, if your still desperate for your fix transfer your twink. You cant get fucked over by ebay if your selling, if they dont pay you dont send.

Ardent said:
Really? Money is tight and yet your throwing it away so you can play warcraft? I mean no offense but surely that time could be better spent elsewhere before 'money is tight' becomes 'money is non-existent'.

Ebay the cards, if your still desperate for your fix transfer your twink. You cant get fucked over by ebay if your selling, if they dont pay you dont send.

dang man, how about you keep your opinions to yourself? he didn't ask your advice, you don't know his situation. completely unnecesary.

ninedash said:
dang man, how about you keep your opinions to yourself? he didn't ask your advice, you don't know his situation. completely unnecesary.

or how about you chill out, and let people give good advice? You're snapping at him cause you're getting a good deal, and he's trying to save Tunkie's ass in the long run

I don't understand why he would be doing this.

You shouldn't be shouting JUMP JUMP JUMP. (hopefully you get that)

Also use ebay, its not that hard and you make some money, focus on real life first , get yourself out of your rut and then get back into wow. =/

Ok, first and foremost, My life is not suffering at all, so dont even bring that into the mix. So I thank the one person that sided me on that issue. I get Game Cards easily, cheap, and well I thought it would be a Great alternative to help someone out for a Trade. Money is Tight and I really would perfer not to spend the money on a transfer if I can do this deal.

Users who are viewing this thread