TOURNAMENT 3v3 STORMSCALE EU 28th/06/2013 WILL BE STREAMED

Hey guys this is Zapx/Gankstr Love the fact you got some Tourneys going! did some old 70 NAO about a yr ago US realms. BEST OF LUCCK! wanted to also throw a shout out to the new Youtube. If bored and like to watch ROGUE 70 Twink Videos, Come support! - Gankstr - YouTube - Some US 70 players doing 2/3s and RBGS!

Hey guys this is Zapx/Gankstr Love the fact you got some Tourneys going! did some old 70 NAO about a yr ago US realms. BEST OF LUCCK! wanted to also throw a shout out to the new Youtube. If bored and like to watch ROGUE 70 Twink Videos, Come support! - Gankstr - YouTube - Some US 70 players doing 2/3s and RBGS!

Thanks for the feedback concerning the tournament I hope you watch it.
Side Note: If you're going to take some of the publicity from my thread make sure the video is half decent to watch and not completely cringe worthy all the way through.

P.S Better then shadez : D

Thanks for the feedback concerning the tournament I hope you watch it.
Side Note: If you're going to take some of the publicity from my thread make sure the video is half decent to watch and not completely cringe worthy all the way through.

P.S Better then shadez : D

NP check out some of the old NAO 70 Videos from the US servers, i believe i still have a few posted online! otherwise best luck with the tourney! hope all teams that signed up SHOW UP! these people that make tournaments are here to help enhance your fun! show some respect and show up! :D xoxo ENJOY ALL!

Update: The Tournament will be on the 29th on Saturday reason for changing the date is because a few people can't make friday.

Remember to sign up or whisper me ingame and also produce the 1k fee for your team.

Character

-Jáy

Users who are viewing this thread