Tough Love vs Queueing Is The Best Bit!!

1. I do not play my hunter any more I find it boring.. and no that is not because I can no longer 1 shot people due to cata this is due to the fact hunters are boring as fuck, if any of you paid attention my activity levels dropped so much in cata that I played for a couple of games and got bored, and 2. I never called either of you bad, I simply stated that I respect your loyalty towards each other but I do not think that you're as good as you both think, for example you both think that vianco could play any class and be the best.. That is not the case. On the other hand I will happily play an arena against you and vianco on my mw monk, I mean I don't really give a shit about the outcome, I will hold my hands up to say that both of you are better than me but I haven't played arena in a while and I enjoy it.. I would also like to see mw monk in arena, something I have never played.. A new play style as a healer is definitely enjoyable.

Ait i feel u , im almost always up for arenas, and MW monk is really strong in arena if you know how to play it :)

i'll help you how to setup keybinds next time I see you ingame :)

Why do you click spells? (you don't have aqua form set for ab zerking bases through water)
also why don't you have powershift macro /cancel/shape mechanical is "slower"
also you really press 8 sometimes for root?

Why do you click spells? (you don't have aqua form set for ab zerking bases through water)
also why don't you have powershift macro /cancel/shape mechanical is "slower"
also you really press 8 sometimes for root?
No aqua form bound lmfao.
I do have that, you may not have realized but you can put macro names as a space " " and nothing will show up.
roots are on s

edit: whats next?

Ahh right, well I don't know if you or vianco have F2P's but if you do send me a pm, I would love to do some arenas sometime.. And yeah I imagine so although I reckon shamans can counter them easily with purge :s

Oh we dont have 20s, Vianco have a few but only on AP US

was confused since I thought you roll normal travel form without powershift macros
shift D is mouseover right?
yes. don't ask me about my messy UI, and why some of the macros have names and some don't lol

edit: 80% or more of my spells on the bars are macro'd

yes. don't ask me about my messy UI, and why some of the macros have names and some don't lol

edit: 80% or more of my spells on the bars are macro'd

sounds plausiable, just looks a bit confusing having some macros named and some not, also not gonna judge you for clicking aqua or drinks since
aqua is for ab and don't really need to drink in mop
8 is normal root and S normal root as well?

best read after a night at work. keep it up chaps

sounds plausiable, just looks a bit confusing having some macros named and some not, also not gonna judge you for clicking aqua or drinks since

WHO even cares lmao, now are you going to take the challenge or not, 2v3 you find 2 dpsers, (no hybrids) to go 2v3 against me + vianco (Hpala + Mage)

i dont know why i have roots on 8, didn't even realize I had that as I obv never use 8 lol.
and aye no drinks nor aqua form bound.
why are we talking about this btw ;<?

i dont know why i have roots on 8, didn't even realize I had that as I obv never use 8 lol.
and aye no drinks nor aqua form bound.
why are we talking about this btw ;<?

your drinks are bound on your right upper bars, also curious of your decisions

WHO even cares lmao, now are you going to take the challenge or not, 2v3 you find 2 dpsers, (no hybrids) to go 2v3 against me + vianco (Hpala + Mage)

I do, that is why I asked him and no I don't play arena, everyone knows that, I have never played arena seriously but we can do "1vs1" WSG without any tl players or HSA players fc war, I am not really that into teamplay

apparently still 10 times better than your 7 years of druid experience as you lose to a mage.
ps.

dodge premade
dodge 2v3 arena
dodge mage vs rdruid arena in gurubashi
Cd0inbF.jpg
bump
your drinks are bound on your right upper bars, also curious of your decisions
i never play with drinks.
what decisions?

I do, that is why I asked him and no I don't play arena, everyone knows that, I have never played arena seriously but we can do "1vs1" WSG without any tl players or HSA players fc war, I am not really that into teamplay
1v1 in wsg? i'm sure that minor speed, travel form, speedpot and 15% speed talent will help you.
you're more into 1v1? is that why you lost to a mage and after that dodged duels vs mage?
2v3 too hard

1v1 in wsg? i'm sure that minor speed, travel form, speedpot and 15% speed talent will help you.
you're more into 1v1? is that why you lost to a mage and after that dodged duels vs mage?
2v3 too hard

I won mage, you can have the same all you want, I'm up for "1vs1" fc wars

Users who are viewing this thread