Tough Love open for premade

Saint, i know at least fatalwound and sainttwink, yeah sorry don't know if you have more. And I'm sorry to hear you have a social life, I've known a few people with it and it's hard to live with i've heard :(

The satchel thread? Are you referring to my thread about boosting EU activity which grew to 80 pages? Because that was the only place where I critisized arkant for using it :)

I agree (and a shitload of others, too, I'm sure xd) that I qq a lot, but you claimed I made qq threads which is not correct. Or was it you who claimed it, idk but anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Will you be using the tornado trinket in premades?

Saint, i know at least fatalwound and sainttwink, yeah sorry don't know if you have more. And I'm sorry to hear you have a social life, I've known a few people with it and it's hard to live with i've heard :(

yes, sadly i found my social life back when i was at school, probably why my grammar sux.

The satchel thread? Are you referring to my thread about boosting EU activity which grew to 80 pages? Because that was the only place where I critisized arkant for using it :)

ahh so the new e-peen is who as the biggest thread? i'll just buy dramatized some cookies. insta 100 pages

I agree (and a shitload of others, too, I'm sure xd) that I qq a lot, but you claimed I made qq threads which is not correct. Or was it you who claimed it, idk but anyways.

it was me who claimed it. but QQ in your own thread or someone elses, same but different

Hi.. I came to read about the premade, and if it allready was played. and if so recorded and uploaded^^

What I got was something about a guy called several, something about finish education, something about druids with lag or in the hospital and something about everyone is clueless according to everyone.

Good old EU of europe ^^

Good luck with the premade and plz do record or stream it. Allways fun to see how they end out.

Hi.. I came to read about the premade, and if it allready was played. and if so recorded and uploaded^^

What I got was something about a guy called several, something about finish education, something about druids with lag or in the hospital and something about everyone is clueless according to everyone.

Good old EU of europe ^^

Good luck with the premade and plz do record or stream it. Allways fun to see how they end out.

Not played yet ^^
I think there will be a few guys streaming, not sure if its gonna be recorded or not

Ty. But i already know.
A real id group isnt to hard to form, so i guess this could happen much erlier than the hsa TL premade.

i'll bet a battle pet says it dont happen

Users who are viewing this thread