Tornado Trinket

so what youre saying is that terrain exploiting with the flag where no one can reach you is okey?

Sure if thats what u wanna read. Pick out where i said that. I never even had flag when i was testing places to jump. Doe Using a goblin racial isnt exactly exploting is it. No idea why ur still so mad even tho u won l0l. Inb4 emo gkick :eek:

Sure if thats what u wanna read. Pick out where i said that. I never even had flag when i was testing places to jump. Doe Using a goblin racial isnt exactly exploting is it. No idea why ur still so mad even tho u won l0l. Inb4 emo gkick :eek:

i guess TL change people's view on things.

I agree with phone on this. It's not having the trinket that's a problem, doesn't even matter if anyone has. It's when you bug to places where no one can hit you it becomes very boring.

^^this

its not the trinket its the way(s) its used. and at no point does that gm say "oh yes sir, use it to get wherever you like in game....

I agree with phone on this. It's not having the trinket that's a problem, doesn't even matter if anyone has. It's when you bug to places where no one can hit you it becomes very boring.

Which i havnt done. I used it in mid when 3 terror rogues decided they'd open at the same time which gave me 4~ secs of no dmg. The only place i got to that was "unreachable" to melee was on horde ramp which can be wall jumped. And ranged can still hit you so its not "no one".

Which i havnt done. I used it in mid when 3 terror rogues decided they'd open at the same time which gave me 4~ secs of no dmg. The only place i got to that was "unreachable" to melee was on horde ramp which can be wall jumped. And ranged can still hit you so its not "no one".
u dont get it.

using it in the first place is just WRONG and destroys the fun for everyone else. it doesnt matter if u just used it escape dmg for 4 sec or to reach spots where melees cant reach you. its just not supposed to be used in our twinking environment.

i swear, such items change ppl so much. first they are omg broken trinket!!!! then suddenly they get their hands on one and its totally fine...

dont you guys have some sort of decency to not abuse everything this game has to offer? i mean srsly wtf
everyone just fuck off with all your stupid items that ruin the bracket
no respect at all for those people

Last edited by a moderator:
u dont get it.

using it in the first place is just WRONG and destroys the fun for everyone else. it doesnt matter if u just used it escape dmg for 4 sec or to reach spots where melees cant reach you. its just not supposed to be used in our twinking environment.

i swear, such items change ppl so much. first they are omg broken trinket!!!! then suddenly they get their hands on one and its totally fine...

Using it to jump straight up to avoid damage for about 4 seconds is just as legit as using AGM. It just becomes a problem when it's used to reach certain spots on the map.

Hey, I'm not accusing anybody here. I just said my opinion on this, no need for you to justify yourself or anyone in your guild.

u dont get it.

dont you guys have some sort of decency to not abuse everything this game has to offer? i mean srsly wtf

Ok first this comin from someone that plays like 1 game a month is kinda rich. 2nd how is it any different that using any other BIS trinket. If it wasnt supposed to be used in a "twink enviroment" then why is it allowed in BGs. Please think before you write ><. What people dont seem to understand is im only testing to see where i can get to. I havnt taken the flag and exploited so u cant return, what my guildies choose to do isnt the same.

Using it to jump straight up to avoid damage for about 4 seconds is just as legit as using AGM. It just becomes a problem when it's used to reach certain spots on the map.

Exactly. 4sec melee immunity sounds pretty balanced.

People tend to use the word exploit for (usually new) things they do not have themselves, I don't think this definition is correct (I don't own mop myself btw).

The trinket itself if used properly can add more competitive games given that you don't use it to exploit somewhere dumb. People need to stop complaining as soon as something comes along that can spice up the bracket in a positive way. Hopefully people stop complaining about the negative this can potentially provide and start looking at the positive and focus on that instead, its the same idea as gemmed gear.

I will talk with everyone in TL about using the trinket in a good way and not use it to become untouchable for melees (getting up to the crane thingys) or other fucked up places,

but aslong as you use it where others can get up by doing few jumps i dont see anything wrong with the trinket :)

Let me just say I love this trinket. I use it all the time to do jumps that are a tad overpowered if the opponent is too lazy to get the trinket. You can also get to crazy places exploiting the trinket, I try not to do that too much. :p

w0ku3l.png

whenever one broken or bugged item gets fixed, there is a new one showing up.

just gotta chill and laugh at ppl using stuff like this to win. it's mostly bad ppl using it anyway.
Like vian.....

Ok first this comin from someone that plays like 1 game a month is kinda rich. 2nd how is it any different that using any other BIS trinket. If it wasnt supposed to be used in a "twink enviroment" then why is it allowed in BGs. Please think before you write ><. What people dont seem to understand is im only testing to see where i can get to. I havnt taken the flag and exploited so u cant return, what my guildies choose to do isnt the same.
I dont think this was meant available in low lvl BG's since it's a drop from a high lvl rare in MoP, it's very unlikely that anyone below lvl 85 would have it.

The trinket itself if used properly can add more competitive games given that you don't use it to exploit somewhere dumb. People need to stop complaining as soon as something comes along that can spice up the bracket in a positive way. Hopefully people stop complaining about the negative this can potentially provide and start looking at the positive and focus on that instead, its the same idea as gemmed gear.
I find it hard to see the positive side of jumping onto a crane where no1 without the trinket can reach you.

Someone explain to me why you would use this to make the game unplayable? Sitting on top of a crane with a flag can't be fun :/

Users who are viewing this thread