topic edited for new question. feral kitty weapon+enchant?

hillkid101

Legend
thanks for the engi info. now im wondering about the best weapon/enchant combo for feral kitty.

manual crowd pummeler with +9 weapon dmg?hoping to get large bleed tics.

If that's the only reason to go gnome, then make all the gnomish BoP items and go goblin. Goblin boots keep breaking, but give a higher speed boost.

If that's the only reason to go gnome, then make all the gnomish BoP items and go goblin. Goblin boots keep breaking, but give a higher speed boost.

My Nelf rogue did this to make all of the gadgets. I switched to goblin for Goblin Sapper Charge. Pretty nice for nuking the EFC.

The death ray requires you to be gnome to have high enough engineering.
<
Nelf vanish is just too good for rogue/druid.

i would have gone goblin if it for the fact that their trinkets weren't all to good. Gnomish gives Net (good when getting the EFC)and Shrink ray (some times it may back fire but it could buff you as well +250 AP to you and 3-4 of your friends.) They also have Gnomish rocket boots but eh.

My Nelf rogue did this to make all of the gadgets. I switched to goblin for Goblin Sapper Charge. Pretty nice for nuking the EFC.

The death ray requires you to be gnome to have high enough engineering.
<
Nelf vanish is just too good for rogue/druid.

Why you wanna go goblin sapper charger? massive damage to ya self aswell?

thread topic has changed folks. we all know the engi info now someone go do math and tell me how to get leet kitty bleeds!

2-H BoA mace with Agi enchantment.

Use the 2-H BoA mace.

Users who are viewing this thread