EU+US Top tink Series 2015: Shaman

Top Shaman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But he gave his honest opinion based on your game play on stream and in the gulch. He realizes eu are voting for you solely based on the fact you're originally EU, and it irritates him. I gotta say, it irritates me, too. This bias has been going on for way too long. If I was mod I would have posted the same thing he did and not worry about losing my job.
Have you seen bolt play? How do you know that we don't actually think he is the best shaman? I know what Superstylin is referring to when he say that Bolt is the worst shaman he has ever seen. Bolt was messing around in a premade a week back, playing in 1st person, going full retard in TS. But those who have voted for him, aren't so stuck up that we base our oppinion on a single experience.

And his honest oppinion was wrapped up in a way too offensive tone.

by youre rank1 logic i could say - 'I realise US are voting for dasfizzla solely based on the fact that hes US'

not to mention that there are plenty of people who are 'originally from EU' not voting for me if you'd care to actually analyse the pole instead of jumping to conclusions through blinkered eyes

But it's not as painfully obvious is it is with your case. A lot of people have seen you play. I'll just leave it at that.

Have you seen bolt play? How do you know that we don't actually think he is the best shaman? I know what Superstylin is referring to when he say that Bolt is the worst shaman he has ever seen. Bolt was messing around in a premade a week back, playing in 1st person, going full retard in TS. But those who have voted for him, aren't so stuck up that we base our oppinion on a single experience.

And his honest oppinion was wrapped up in a way too offensive tone.

Sounds like an excuse, to me.

But it's not as painfully obvious is it is with your case. A lot of people have seen you play. I'll just leave it at that.

oh is that so true now, i do believe you have a severe case of running out of points and now trying to write anything down that won't ruin the credibility of what you just said

look i never claimed to be good at all, infact if you do watch my stream (which clearly with what you've said you indeed have) you'll notice that really i roll around wsg not really doing much useful but rather just enjoying myself - not once will you find me saying im the best shaman

the problem we have here is that as i said in an earlier post youre completely blinkered over some sort of hatred for anything bred in the EU

Sounds like an excuse, to me.
You're the one starting all this EUvUS shit... Plenty of EU people have voted on someone else than bolt, please stop.

You're like the devil's advocate...

Roula
Just like Drcooperphd, Roula is a relative newcomer to the US 19s scene, but he has long been a known member of TwinkInfo. On a personal level, he has seemed a very impressive shaman and been fun to play against (and maybe with? don't know) in the gulch. He now features as the top shaman in <jesus christ marie> on Bleeding Hollow alliance, looking to team up with Ezeron and some 70s nerds this summer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WgKubW5Z0o

I actually had a tough time with this poll. Zeiren, Yowza, Restopathic, Maineak, and Nicozy are all really great shamans in my opinion. Though I could only choose one, so I voted for Nicozy.

I actually had a tough time with this poll. Zeiren, Yowza, Restopathic, Maineak, and Nicozy are all really great shamans in my opinion. Though I could only choose one, so I voted for Nicozy.

you have failed this server

It is a top shaman poll, not bottom shaman poll. Quit arguing about why someone doesn't deserve their votes and argue why your shaman is better! Use some sort of argumentative skills besides "OMG BIASSSSS". Set up mirror-comp 2s or something idk. Would at least be better than this meaningless, back and forth banter :D

unBendigo, unBlueprint, unbolt, unHardbass, unPepsi, unRoula, unShamatix, unSnack, unVanillamilk

i see a pattern

USBuckelf, UScool, USDayzed, USDrugs, USImfasttoo, USLaurenti, USNzxer

i see a pattern

Who else could you vote for :D

all the hate ;(

So wait a minute? Im an EU player and im gonna vote for Nicozy because i know he's a beast at playing twinks. does this now make me a biased eu scumbag according to you "MURICAA FUCK YEAH" people?
Also im not gonna vote for bolt, because i've never heard of him, and i mean NEVER. He's a US player living in the EU as far as im concerned because i've never heard of him on eu retail.

not even gonna say peace, because we all know these threads are a mindless shitstorm with the most idiotic players in the lead of the shitstorm. (not meant that the players on the poll are idiots, but these guys who banter on and on).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread