EU+US Top tink Series 2015: Monk

Top Monk?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I made one, it would be sure as shit better than this one.
The world awaits you. Maybe you can find some inspiration in your book In the meantime, thank you for the bumps (that goes to Sodawater too).

Last edited by a moderator:
Red velvet cupcakes are my favorite

Not relevant to the thread

Anyway, moving on to the next class, as this thread's discussion is over to the point of derailment.

Kitn would not want his obituary to have more references to Waw Tawent than to himself.

We're talking about the same Kitn right lol? He would of thought Myles was lacking a bit in that category because he didn't write a Mocha paragraph about it.

Lol this is your second account or a you trying to be a knight in shinning armor?

You replied instantly, who am i kidding. You have no one who agrees with you so you go on another account and agree with yourself lol.

What next you going to get Waw Tawent to come in and fight your battles?

He's an EUer, dummy. Trying to let this thread die so that we can begin the next class's poll, send me a PM if you wish to continue any sort of exchange.

Lets put this train back on its rails.

I don't want to edit peoples comments with things like;

"Cupcakes are a mans best friend"

or

"i say unproductive things with no relevance"

and perhaps

"the next time i criticize someones thread, instead of whining on this one about nothing, i'll make my own thread so people actually think about what I say instead of discrediting it immediately"

Dorigon Can't wait too see the next player list

Last edited:
Lets put this train back on its rails.

I don't want to edit peoples comments with things like;

"Cupcakes are a mans best friend"

or

"i say unproductive things with no relevance"

and perhaps

"the next time i criticize someones thread, instead of whining on this one about nothing, i'll make my own thread so people actually think about what I say instead of discrediting it immediately"

Dorigon Can't wait too see the next player list

He has two accounts obviously?

So Dorigons don't get edited but mine do? Did you pay the mods as well? Lol this is corrupt like fifa.

So Dorigons don't get edited but mine do? Did you pay the mods as well? Lol this is corrupt like fifa.

Dory didn't cross any lines with what he said.

Drama creators about players who passed will not be tolerated at all.

If it happens again I'll ban whoever the offender is

Last edited:
Dory didn't cross any lines with what he said.

]Know what is even more amateur? Making a thread to tell the community your friend died, then somehow making the original post focus more on WT than on him.

Derp, check my activity logs on WoW armory. Not even going to bother addressing the rest of your lies because my point stands - Kitn would not want his obituary to have more references to Waw Tawent than to himself. It definitely took away from the gravity of the situation. Very amateurly done.

Are you being serious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread