EU+US Top Tier

I've played f2p since Catacslym and there's always a way to use the so called bottom tier. Most times you will find that if you do research the weakness of certain classes and comps can be exploited by some of the bottom tier if used right. Off top the most obvious use of afliction is taking advantage of spread damage while being able to be a threat with fear. They can be a big pain to restro druids as their dots make them a priest without a shield also makes shadowmeld less effective. This implies skill immediately. Instead of a full restealth you have about a second to make you decision of how to heal or kite. People don't think about all the possibilities. This is what makes arenas so fun. There are always a way to use every class effectively.
[doublepost=1574374004,1574373800][/doublepost]1v1s have always been about matchups sometimes. There was a warrior named Dressman on eu who did great in bgs back when hunters prot paladins and nearly everything else could murder them. Back when warriors couldn't charge in combat. Trust me playing every class will open up your eyes.

The problem is you're wrong though

America? You want him?
You can put him in congress or something.

You don't have enough tiers here, theres no way in hell WW is on the same level as affliction warlock, for example.

Also idk about arcane in top tier because they get kicked once, malfunction, and die.

Anything less than 10 tiers is just lazy.

America? You want him?
You can put him in congress or something.

Anything less than 10 tiers is just lazy.
These guys don't know about real bgs in NA. In eu you were forced to learn how to play. During call to arms you can bet on two different aggramar premades a twisting nether aswell. Things are too easy and it starts with gearing. People don't work for anything so it's easy for them to quit.

These guys don't know about real bgs in NA. In eu you were forced to learn how to play. During call to arms you can bet on two different aggramar premades a twisting nether aswell. Things are too easy and it starts with gearing. People don't work for anything so it's easy for them to quit.
images.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
What I'm saying is for players to develop they need the right envirorment. The way gear works etc doesn't cater to that.
Competitive battlegrounds with rewards is far more enticing than minimum reward for getting smacked.
[doublepost=1574378608,1574378539][/doublepost]
And what I am saying is

Hes wrong and proud of it. He'd fit in excellent in America.
I understand I know all to well about how you feel about arrogant players

Competitive battlegrounds with rewards is far more enticing than minimum reward for getting smacked.
[doublepost=1574378608,1574378539][/doublepost]
I understand I know all to well about how you feel about arrogant players

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread