US Top 5 Best / Top 5 Worst Players in the bracket

Trialkiller

Grandfathered
This is a US thread, so all you EU swine take your drama somewhere else.

I feel like the forums are very tame lately and could use a little flavor, so who (in your opinion) are the top 5 BEST players and top 5 WORST players in the bracket?

In no particular order here's mine.

Best:
Idiote (on his druids)
Jetlife (on his mage only)
Loco (best level 20)
Wavesjr (fattest rsham)
Staminaid (best dressed (R.I.P))

Worst:
All the ferals (you suck)
All the brews (you swallow)
All the rogues (especially the ones that kick out of stealth)
All the Jaja's (learn english, then how to play)
All the peasants (thanks for paying your taxes to the Pug Lord)

I'm not really interested to see what the rest of you have to say, since my word is pretty much the only thing that matters in this bracket, but feel free to reply.

http://strawpoll.me/7101036

mihej & trialmop are the best. rest just cant get to that level.

Best:
1. Wizkidone
2. Fael
3. Manny
4. Poonfist
5. Naughtynurse

Worst
1. Neon
2. JaJa's
3. People who complain all BG yet don't do anything
4. People tryna pick and cross mid when told we have no mid control and die Bc of it.
5. Plebs that don't know how their class works, I.E. Ret's just frontlining while their healer is being gimped and not offhealing anything.

What a cop-out of an OP. If you're going to do a thread like this, at least put your money where your mouth is and give the five worst.

What a cop-out of an OP. If you're going to do a thread like this, at least put your money where your mouth is and give the five worst.
5 best forum posters in 29s

1. me obv
2. amelletta for the info, general niceness
3. kegboss for drama
4. cdawg23 RIP watch his vids
5. jamesb is cool, also organizes ally sht

top 5 worst forum posters

1. trial, his OPs are fine but then goes autismo and posts same thing zzzzzzzz
2. caldalt gets mad @ monks and supports trump when he smarter than that
3. barb for hating on playaz
4. inoobupro like rc-st from TI
5. bigmoran couldn't think of #5 so I put u here no hard feelings, if it was from general threads I'd have allyboboa/saggybags here

Last edited:

1. me obv
3. kegboss for drama
5. jamesb he seems cool, also organizing ally sht

5. bigmoran couldn't think of #5 so I put u here no hard feelings, if it was from general threads I'd have allyboboa/saggybags here

That's cause he is :)

Best :
1 Gokku
2 People in Gokkus guild
3 Gokkus friends
4 People who don't like Gokku bc I love you guys
5 Talarac

Worse:
1 29s who think their good
2 people who tell me I'm good (fucking liars)
3 people who I don't like
4 fotm scumbags
5 the irrelevant players who think their good

I'm not doing this purely based on skill or anything, just listing the type of people I like and the type of people this bracket needs more of (and less of for "Worst")

This isn't in any order.

Best:

People who remain positive throughout the whole BG.
People who fund guilds (therefore growing the community)
People who grow the community by hosting events ect.
People who play weak specs with skill! Keep the bracket diverse guys.
All mature respectful players (that don't play BM/Feral).

Worst:

BM/FERALS
I realize these players may have as much (or more) skill than people playing other classes, but the bottom line is these specs are breaking the bracket, because blizzard doesn't care about twink brackets they haven't balanced it.. In order to keep our bracket enjoyable we need to be responsible and monitor what is appropriate to play for maximum balance (wow I sound like a nerd ;D)

Attention whores
Anyone who makes a huge deal of themselves and is always bragging about how amazing they are.

Sh!t talkers
Self explanatory. Feels like more than half the bracket falls under this category right now.

People who flip twink items on the AH
I understand your need to make money, but this can ruin a server's twinking potential for new players. I know a lot of people with very little gold who want to join a server with a good twink population but they can't because some person with a lot of gold bought up all of a specific item and put it up for double the price (or more than double sometimes).
I know this is a controversial opinion but I believe it hurts the servers twink to do extreme AH flipping of twink items. If you have a lot of gold you can flip battle pets and mounts instead :).

Try-hards + Bad attitude
I don't mind people who take this bracket seriously even though I don't share their opinion. I think it's very casual because of the lack of class balance among other things. On the other hand, when people are getting competitive about their arena ratings and everything as well as bragging about it and trash talking others for having bad win ratios ect. it does bother me. If you want to be that competitive with that attitude then go play level cap :).

I hope I didn't piss anyone off too much ;) <3

I honestly think I'd get banned or something, considering who my top 5 would be.

BUT Amell is definitely the worst in the bracket, I lol'd so hard when I read his first hpally guide and even harder when he didn't stand by his work and instantly changed his opinions to match everyone else's and changed his spec to what I recommended in my own guide. Dude's super ᖇᗴ丅ᗩᖇᗪᗴᗪ, I bet he slaps his wrist on his chest n shit.

1. me obv
3. kegboss for drama
5. jamesb is cool, also organizes ally sht

That's cause he is :)
Thanks guys

I'm not really interested to see what the rest of you have to say, since my word is pretty much the only thing that matters in this bracket, but feel free to reply.

i agree with a lot of this sentiment particularly. many of you forum trolls are unnecessary, its not like having an in game intertwined beef..it can be enjoyable then at least.. but trial has done some things to garner that negative type of attention as well... i guess.. kinda... not really

i agree with a lot of this sentiment particularly. many of you forum trolls are unnecessary, its not like having an in game intertwined beef..it can be enjoyable then at least.. but trial has done some things to garner that negative type of attention as well... i guess.. kinda... not really

dropping airdrop care-packages of knowledge for the peasants, damn.

Users who are viewing this thread