EU+US Top 3 Pick winner gets 25$ gift card (screenshots)

Pick the winner!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fly mount Bug in MoP
GN76HP1.jpg

Back when I was a scumlord
3H7Onrh.jpg

When the RNG gods aren't in your favor...

Flag Return cmon.png

Either lag or efc has a auto flag grab hack, and yes that is a thing lol
along with flying, self combat so you cant get sapped, kicks, whisper scripts to crash game clients, no interrupts during casts, cc across the map, wall jumps, scripts where it plays ur toon for u, etc .. what am i missing? this game has gone to sht

along with flying, self combat so you cant get sapped, kicks, whisper scripts to crash game clients, no interrupts during casts, cc across the map, wall jumps, scripts where it plays ur toon for u, etc .. what am i missing? this game has gone to sht
Under floor so you can just run under map with flag across map, moving cast so you can heal while staying with your dps, always facing good for a caster which means everyone sees you like normal but your really casting from behind urself, multijump which is pretty much jumping with no floor for never ending jumping, no swim so you can run with mount underwater to speed it up, hover above anything and run across map, collision through objects which means you can run through stuff like trees tree stump and all those objects blizz places to make wow look better , auto grab flag which means you won't ever lose a repick, that's all I can think of

last few days to take a shot at the prize get in fast!
lol I'm trying to get some but can't get into a bg :mad:
Everyone must be on PTR or something as bg's just ain't popping for me.
Dug up one from a few weeks ago though. Trying to get @LennywBT's belt back by taking on his bestie in the Gulch. Nothing out the ordinary or funny, just @LennywBT's best friend eating some arrow! :p

I call this one........ For the Lenny! [cue Warcraft peasant voice]

WoWScrnShot_060416_175155.jpg

lol I'm trying to get some but can't get into a bg :mad:
Everyone must be on PTR or something as bg's just ain't popping for me.
Dug up one from a few weeks ago though. Trying to get @LennywBT's belt back by taking on his bestie in the Gulch. Nothing out the ordinary or funny, just @LennywBT's best friend eating some arrow! :p

I call this one........ For the Lenny! [cue Warcraft peasant voice]

View attachment 4509
i found a better way to gain revenge for lenny huehuehue and he knows it to dont you @LennywBT lol your ui so small man how you see your bars

Users who are viewing this thread