Today was a good day

toxic

OG
Today was a good day- ice cube, Totally fits my day. My first time doing the strangle thorn fishing extrava and I managed to get my fishing hat about 1hour in. Striaght level'd fishing from 1-240 last night just for the tourny. Now Its time to bbq and pop some bottles.

I'll see you in ruin later tonight.

-if only some of those bracers would pop up

I didn't get my hat today, but one shaman in my guild did. Also, one guy got 4 boots today :S Another guy got 1x Boots, 2x Rockhide Strongfish (he got 1 Rockhide Strongfish last week too)

I also got my hat AND boots (i know i can't use boots >.>) after my first 14 casts. 13th cast i got boots and the very next cast i got my hat. I guess miracles do happen...

woot after 52 weeks i got my fishing hat! 5th cast!! im that good /flex now my druid is perfect just need to get last agm and mining all the way up, what now goma =D im getting name change soon tho proab. idk lol

Grats on your hat. i got the boots for the 4th week in a row /cry. And today i was 2fish away from winning the tourney, but alas it was not in the cards. on a better note my lvl 1 got 2 trinkets from guru today WOOT. only 21 more :p

Users who are viewing this thread