To equip or not to equip.. intense poll here. (Screenshot provided)

Should I equip the Mindthurst Bracers?

• Total voters
Problem is Fellow Guildy you kind of opened it up by saying:

"Seeing as I carry games all the time with my mad skrillz and caps, this whole BIS is irrelevant when you can actually play your class, try it."

Try not to feed them.......

I would ignore the irrelevant nonsense and just respond to replies that are relevant to your thread!
Cya online this evening if your on!!

Yeah, it was defiantly a fail on my part. Although, that comment was more so for shits and giggles.. I'm too new to have carried much of any games. :p Clearly they took it otherwise. Who say's Skrillz these days anway? :p hah

Keeping more than calm and moving on :) No more feeding you nasty trolls.

Lets be reasonable here.

Unless you plan to xfer to sell them, you will not get the price you are thinking. I was on taht server for a couple weeks and from my experience there with AH, you probably wouldn't even get 500g for them unless a guildie was wanting to buy.

Equip them.

Definitely equip them... BiS is BiS. They are REALLY rare and gold is pretty much meaningless now since it is so easy to get anyway.

Aiding, sir :) I'm sure you'll see mucho of me soon enough my friend. That post was directed towards Ore, the pally running around aimlessly LOS'ing his heals. Can't say he does that every time, but from my experience he's a no go FC.

If you ever catch me in a game, hit me up. I'm amazing FCS :) and when the time calls for it, a great FC ;)

Laughable guild? I see you don't have much to hate on me for, rather then the ever so popular speed potting bullshit. So you stoop down to calling out the entire guild? LOL.

I can't help but laugh at you and your over whelming amount ignorance.

You clearly aren't aware of some of the players within Cherry Limeade. I'll take that into consideration as you have no idea what you're talking about and want to sound "cool" for whatever reason of trolling.

I went a head and spilt my comments up so you wouldn't be overwhelmed with the "wall of text". I don't expect people like you to really comprehend that kind of mind blowing work.

So you call yourself #1 Fcing priest? Gosh your more loss than most of these children. You couldn't carry your way out of a box stop embarrassing yourself saying that your a good player or even that your guild is elite. Your right near the bottom with the rest of your comrades

It's an average of 1/5000 or 0,02% dropchance from the mobs capable of dropping it in SFK, so yeah it's quite rare drop. I'd use em myself, i actually even use them in my my druids healing gear because of the nice SP and other stats they give. Definitely a top-quality twink item for all casters.

So you call yourself #1 Fcing priest? Gosh your more loss than most of these children. You couldn't carry your way out of a box stop embarrassing yourself saying that your a good player or even that your guild is elite. Your right near the bottom with the rest of your comrades

and this generic rambling is why we don't insult the highly protected egos of our 19 twink brethren, Aiding. love more, bash less.

equip the bracers

I want you to quote me, exactly the point where I state im #1. Oh, that's right.. you can't. I never said such a thing.
But wait everyone! Ore has claimed I said i was #1, it must be true! You heard it here, I'm #1 FC priest in the bracket.

Lmao, you're a fucking joke, Ore. I couldn't even finish reading your fail ass paragraph. For reasons that are obvious to people with any sort of common sense. I'll leave it at that, can't argue with complete stupid.

For those that are claiming this isn't rare enough for it's own thread, what justifies something to have it's own thread, exactly? Go back to the 15-19 bracket forums and tell me which post's aren't even supposed to be here at all. There's plenty of them. Go try farming these bracers, i'll give you a week straight. If and when you happen to get them, I'll admit you were right.. sadly for you that won't be happening because even week wouldn't be enough to grab these. If that were the case, all casters would be BIS with them that were after Cata.

Thread is done anyway, thanks for those that helped me with my choice. Those that stayed on topic and made a vote, thank you. You honestly made my decision a lot easier. I'm glad I came here for the quick help, aside from those that love to hate on anything they can.

Isn't twinking all about getting the best at a certain lvl, lvl 19 at this situation, so what is the idea of 'throwing away' a chance of getting a little closer to BiS, just for a little gold, that you can farm in less than a week?

I want you to quote me, exactly the point where I state im #1. Oh, that's right.. you can't. I never said such a thing.
But wait everyone! Ore has claimed I said i was #1, it must be true! You heard it here, I'm #1 FC priest in the bracket.

Lmao, you're a fucking joke, Ore. I couldn't even finish reading your fail ass paragraph. For reasons that are obvious to people with any sort of common sense. I'll leave it at that, can't argue with complete stupid.

For those that are claiming this isn't rare enough for it's own thread, what justifies something to have it's own thread, exactly? Go back to the 15-19 bracket forums and tell me which post's aren't even supposed to be here at all. There's plenty of them. Go try farming these bracers, i'll give you a week straight. If and when you happen to get them, I'll admit you were right.. sadly for you that won't be happening because even week wouldn't be enough to grab these. If that were the case, all casters would be BIS with them that were after Cata.

Thread is done anyway, thanks for those that helped me with my choice. Those that stayed on topic and made a vote, thank you. You honestly made my decision a lot easier. I'm glad I came here for the quick help, aside from those that love to hate on anything they can.

I'm starting to feel bad for you, it looks like your getting quite angry. I pity you for having the thought that you've carried anyone through anything with your below average skill. Clearly your to lost to understand why the bracket identifies your game play as utter trash

How about before you start worrying about +1 int , maybe you should start worrying about keybinding your trinket and your healing spells. That will make much more of a difference on your play than 1 spirit 1 int and 4 armor ever will.

fucking retard

Last edited by a moderator:
How about before you start worrying about +1 int , maybe you should start worrying about keybinding your trinket and your healing spells. That will make much more of a difference on your play than 1 spirit 1 int and 4 armor ever will.

fucking retard

Fucking retard? For someone who is a complete nobody, you sure are quick to start talking shit.

Take a look at that SS again, you ignorant asshole. I have addons for that purpose. I my heals dont need binds, in fact.. i dont even need to see that entire bottom bar.

LOL implying you're better than me and you can't even see a god damn addon on the screen.

I see the trash of the forums are still leaking into this thread.

/Close.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Users who are viewing this thread