To equip or not to equip.. intense poll here. (Screenshot provided)

Should I equip the Mindthurst Bracers?

• Total voters

Aiding

Legend
So, a new guildie the other day traded me these bad boys as he didn't need them and wanted something else from the guild bank instead. He insisted on trading these to me as a trade off per say for throwing some enchants his way and a nice new shield he needed. He refused to 'take' things from anyone without giving anything in return for being so new to the guild. I love our guildies :)

So, the Poll is quite simple. Should I equip these because they're "BIS", or should I sell them and throw the gold made to the guild bank?

I've seen these go in all price ranges from 10k as high up as to 30kg. That's a good chunk of change to play with aside from getting 1 Int, 1 Spirit and 4 armor. Part of me wants to equip them, other side of me wants to make some quick gold for the guild. (not that it's really needed but the more the better, right? :p)

I'll leave it to the poll to decide! Help me out here.

As you can see in the SS, I've provided the current bracers I'm wearing, so for those that aren't familiar with the stat changes can compare on the spot. :)
atlpa1.jpg

Is this some sort of cry for attention? Decide for yourself. Apparently you don't need gold, should be an easy decision.

Is this some sort of cry for attention? Decide for yourself. Apparently you don't need gold, should be an easy decision.

I would not call it a "sort of cry for attention" I think he just wanted are feed back as he was undecided on what to do.

Not too sure how this could be some sort of attention cry, ha. Humorous though to say the least, as you always are Dory.

I thought this was an open Forum, you know.. to post things that have relevance to the bracket when you need help with a decision, need some tips and tricks or just want to make a post for entertainment purposes, such as a video Etc. I didn't know you had to stick to class polls to see who is the most popular rather than base them off of pure skill. My mistake for posting an irrelevant thread that has no meaning... No, not really. Move along if you're going to bullshit me, Dory. It's not needed nor wanted here.

P.S. I don't "need" the bracers either, just as much as I don't need the gold. So this poll is for the sole purpose of getting the community to decide for me.

nice keybinds for fear + speedpot

It's all i need ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Delete this, he's ain't even Bis

Oh, im not BIS? Who exactly is making this claim? lol, you're hilarious. :p

Seeing as I carry games all the time with my mad skrillz and caps, this whole BIS is irrelevant when you can actually play your class, try it. :)

Seeing as I carry games all the time with my mad skrillz and caps, this whole BIS is irrelevant when you can actually play your class, try it. :)

no offence but who are you? I have never seen you in a match or these "game carrying skrillz/caps" before and I pug 90% of the time.

Oh, im not BIS? Who exactly is making this claim? lol, you're hilarious. :p

idk if i agree that Nose diving on your X key Speed potting x-field as a priest fits the meaning of skills. But that must be the bar setting requirement of your laughable guild. Calm down there chum

equip or sell them to someone who needs them that has skill your choice just don't sell em to a scrub!

and here we go......another thread of "I'm the best" and "No you suck" ......funny how all threads turn into the same nonsense! Could be a thread about someone dying and for sure some idiot would post something like "Yeah like you in the Gulch"

no offence but who are you? I have never seen you in a match or these "game carrying skrillz/caps" before and I pug 90% of the time.

Aiding, sir :) I'm sure you'll see mucho of me soon enough my friend. That post was directed towards Ore, the pally running around aimlessly LOS'ing his heals. Can't say he does that every time, but from my experience he's a no go FC.

If you ever catch me in a game, hit me up. I'm amazing FCS :) and when the time calls for it, a great FC ;)

idk if i agree that Nose diving on your X key Speed potting x-field as a priest fits the meaning of skills. But that must be the bar setting requirement of your laughable guild. Calm down there chum

Laughable guild? I see you don't have much to hate on me for, rather then the ever so popular speed potting bullshit. So you stoop down to calling out the entire guild? LOL.

I can't help but laugh at you and your over whelming amount ignorance.

You clearly aren't aware of some of the players within Cherry Limeade. I'll take that into consideration as you have no idea what you're talking about and want to sound "cool" for whatever reason of trolling.

I went a head and spilt my comments up so you wouldn't be overwhelmed with the "wall of text". I don't expect people like you to really comprehend that kind of mind blowing work.

and here we go......another thread of "I'm the best" and "No you suck" ......funny how all threads turn into the same nonsense! Could be a thread about someone dying and for sure some idiot would post something like "Yeah like you in the Gulch"

Sad, sad, sad. The forum trolls always kick in and find away to steer the OG thread in a direction of who can click faster or who has the pre set "bis gear" It'll never change. It's no wonder this site is slowly dying in terms of active, relevance and helpful threads.

Sad, sad, sad. The forum trolls always kick in and find away to steer the OG thread in a direction of who can click faster or who has the pre set "bis gear" It'll never change. It's no wonder this site is slowly dying in terms of active, relevance and helpful threads.

Problem is Fellow Guildy you kind of opened it up by saying:

"Seeing as I carry games all the time with my mad skrillz and caps, this whole BIS is irrelevant when you can actually play your class, try it."

Try not to feed them.......

I would ignore the irrelevant nonsense and just respond to replies that are relevant to your thread!
Cya online this evening if your on!!

Users who are viewing this thread